Reviews for Ron's Solo Mission
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Kind of weird. But nonetheless funny and sweet. Keep up the good work.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
While some of the humorous pieces of yours I have read have dealt with humor in its purest, unrefined form (nothing wrong with that), this seems to have fit best with the regular KP universe os far.

Just one thing...I don't care if Ron *did* go to ninja school-what ever made him think he could put one over on HER?

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
xHappyButton chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
so funny! love it, love it, love it!
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
hahahahahah! Bonnie checking ron out. He must have a good ass for Bonnie to look around, lol. That was pretty good man. Keep up the good work.

Danny
TexasDad chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
You old softy, I fail to see any punishment in a beautiful girl lavishing attention on a guy all day long.
Forlong chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Sounds exciting.
Shannon chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
I loved this. As I always say, it takes a true man to wear pink. I also saw both of those pictures. They rock just as much as this one does! I can so picture Ron TPing Kim's car. Good job once again!
charizardag chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
is there more coming up?
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Doug4422 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
DUDE, CRUELNESS! Locking Ron up to that shelf, with his bladder full, while Kim uses the bathroom right above him? THAT IS SO BAD! But I loved it. and the use of fanart in there, nice touch.
Spitfire F.22 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Wow. KP can be harsh. Poor Ron, I guess he won't be pullig any more pranks for quite some time. Nice use of fanart, too-a pre illistated story. I've gotta wonder-how would Kimmie model lingerie for Ron, with out one of 'em having to visit Fredrick in the space station?
daywalkr82 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Dude the handcuffs were just evil, seriously. I thought shopping trip was justice enough. Nice addition of Bonnie too.
Mobius97 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Nicely played.
continental-line chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
I liked the "punishment." Wash and wax Kim's new car while relaxed in a lounge chair ans watched while also in a bathing suit. (Kim got got a w&w car and Ron got eye candy. Fair deal.) Shopping and no complaints, the Ronster hates shopping!) I loved the part about Bonnie's ending up in the fountain. If anyone is all wet, it's that girl.

-Bill Ponder
JPMod chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
LOL! I love it! I noticed you added in scenes of two fanartists' works - Goofmore ('The tight pants on the butt' art) and CarbonF ('Ron pleading to get the red jersey shirt' art). Great story, captainkodak1! :)