Reviews for The Effects of a Day
Rodney123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Not a Cy/Jinx fan but this was awesome :-)
RIP chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
YOU have to pay for the coffin cause I died laughing! Great fic!:-)
Unkown Stranger chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Very funny, not a BB/R fan or a J/Cy fan, but ehh, this is still hilarious
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Egad, but I LOVE it when the Fourth Wall gets all twisted out of shape. And this - THIS! - is the archetype. Fantastic job. Everyone totally in character, even though being toyed with by (le gasp!) SHIPPERS!

(I take exception to your characterization of Rae/Jinx shippers, seeing that I am one of them. Just because YOU think it's gross ...)

Anyway, a fine, fine effort. Goes straight into Favorites.
BlueBird722 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
you shouldve shown the fans kidnapping them! and kissing random boys!
Lai-Ku chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
HAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! Funniest story EVER! I loved it, ecspecially the end and how the shippers kidnaped them. Oh, ha ha ha. Very funny. You should write more. In fact, yo ushould never stop writing!

Miles 'o' smiles

-Lai
Khaleda chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Hahahahahahahahaha. I'm not one to read light comedy like this, but you did a damn good job!

I like it, awesome.

~Khaleda
princess 4 a day chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I SO LOVE THIS! it's awesome! i think it's so funny! i love it when jinx and raven are like best friends. but them getting together is just funky! 'ew' *shiveres* i love how it has like rea/bb and jinx/cy in it too. the whole makeout with BB part was hilarious! i so loved it and you should wirte more! you're a really good writer!
Tim Fortune chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Awesome. Truely awesome.
Wave Maker chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
What kind of insane JR shippers did that! At least there was RBB and JCy, so I'm happy :D *peace sign*
iolah chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
i love this! good job

your a great writer
Wilma Wonka chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
OMFG! That was so good. U should update! Good job!
LM22102 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Omg, this is one of those rare hilarious stories.

Well written, good plotline.

So funny.