Reviews for Bonnie's Curse
Joe Habana chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
Such an awesome fic, like how it turn out and how you fleshed the stoty and characters.
The defenastrator chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Bonnie Rockwaller Cordelia Chase I like the idea.
Daki92 chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
Great start to what i think will be a great series
Redemtion13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I just found this story, and I am very drawn by the idea. It's a cool take on Bonnie I would have never thought of before. Great job.
Desslock3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
A very intresting take on why Bonnie is the way she is. I'll admit that I'm hooked and looking forward to reading the rest of this fic.
Jawelik chapter 18 . 1/31/2010
Wow. One of my all time favorite KP stories, and it wasn't on my favorites list. Who knew? ... Anyway, that's remedied now. It nice to re-read your old faves once and a while.
i did chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
i loved that scene in btvs, you'd have to chlange it a lot more for me not to recognize it
Tenchi Knight chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I just got into this story... YE GODS! This is great! I love how you're giving a whole new dimension to Bonnie! I can't wait to delve into chapter 2!

TK
MaceEcam chapter 18 . 10/3/2008
Well, after putting it off for eaons I read it, and let me just say: It was good. Nice to see a different side of Bonnie.
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
It finally happened.

I finally got around to reading your Bonnie's Curse universe, a fic I have been putting off for years because it is so LONG.

Wish me luck, and good start.
panda0031698 chapter 18 . 4/4/2008
i just wanted to say i liked the story and from the start i new it would be good just from the plot so i want to thankyou for taking the time to entertain me

and now its time for redemption
TheOneSethCohen chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Poor Bonnie, thats great thats she's been keeping Rone & Kim safe from harm
SolarinStudio chapter 18 . 7/2/2007
I like this laternate take on Bonnie. I will admit that she has never done anything to endear me to her character, and in even the most well-written stories, her 'redemption' comes off as a slow ab laborious process

Your take, at least in my opinion, as that the whole personality is an act. And while there is litte evidence in the source material to support that, there isn't much that contradicts it either.

So, taking the story on faith, I can see myself starting to like Bonnie.

I do think that the leap from 'High School evil' Bonnie to 'Kim & Ron's friend' Bonnie was a bit too quick, but that is a matter of personal taste, and I know you had to get into the 'Story Proper' as soon as possible without losing readers.

The brisk pacing, makes this story an easy read, and I can fit several chapters into an afternoon, or lunch break.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to the remainder of the stories.
mangafangirl chapter 18 . 6/27/2007
OMG! I have to read Redemption RIGHT NOW! This story had the perfect ending - Kim didn't magically wake up in a twirl of mystical romance, but she's going through this just as a reall person would. And I love the way you described the library in Bonnie's mind, I would have never imagined something like that! You are such a great author!

mangafangirl :)
mangafangirl chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
"Of course there was that time with the body switching... uhh... better not remind KP about that. Even I'm a little embarrassed by that. I mean, it's not like I wanted to look... yeah right... but I did have to change!"

That was more than a little awkward... but a very good story, none the less! You make me jealous of your writing skills!

mangafangirl :)