Reviews for Left and Leaving
Kaylle chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is lovely and sad and beautiful. Nicely done.
CSIslave chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
wow. this is the first Wicked fiction I've read, and I truly loved it. I'm not quite done with the book yet, so I'm out of the loop about the cat and the diamonds. But you have really powerful word choice and your writing is easy to read. it was a beautiful story. thanks for writing it!
CrazyTalk32 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow, that was really good. Looking forward to reading more from you in the future!
xDarkHorsex chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I really like it.

I love Wicked.

I'm actually the only one I know who actually likes the book better. But it's all good anyway.

Great one shot by the way!

Adding to favorites!
Yero my hero chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
This was absolutely amazing. I loved every single minute of it. The descriptions are wonderful and so authentic, the way that you have things happening is so true to the characters, and written in such a heartbreaking way. Oh, this really was excellent. Just, wow. *gives you cookies and puppies and whatever else you could want* Now go write more.
whogirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This is a good fic and I know it has been awhile, but could you please move this fic into the Wicked category? All you need to do is go to your main page after log in, click stories, click edit which is to the right of the fic, scroll down and change the category to Wicked. Thank you very much.
Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get more fics in there. And that's where this belongs anyway. :-)
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
This is really sad, but really good. Nice job 8D
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hm. An interesting scene, definitely. I think you did a good job keeping both Fiyero and Elphaba in character. Their interactions, as well, were very observantly written. I'd give you constructive criticism and cookies, but alas I can not get my hands on either.

Little Eirtae chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Loved it. Awesome characterization, awesome style... Just loved it.
pattilupwned chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
*Is left speechless* Wow...that was absolutely did a wonderful job...WOW...I am truly speechless!

DancingStarofOz chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wonderful Elphie and Yero. Seems very much so like the two. You have a splinded writing style, you should definatly write more Wicked fics. I love bookverse fics too, so you filled a niche in my heart (we don't get too many of them). The only problem I have would be continuety with the book. If I do remember correctly, even before the terrorist attack, Elphie never packed and was ready to move on. And especially move. Maybe I missed something, but it seems jsut out of it. Write more fics please (preferably Wicked).
letmefly chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
love it. amazing. I hope to see more fics from you in the future! :)
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
am i the first to review? i'm honored, because that was one of the best-written wicked-fics i've read lately! really, i LOVED it. beautiful writing style, very descriptive. hope to read more wicked-fics from you in the future. i'll be waiting :)
rogue empress chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
let me just this is beautiful. be careful with your verb tense - there are places where you switch from present to past. that's my only complaint. like i