Reviews for The Night the Lights Went out in Gotham
Justyce15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
It's Really good! I love the ending and besides a few common grammar mistakes that everybody makes from time to time. :)
just-O chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I felt like this was actually a real episode/comic, and absolutely loved it. Thanks for coming up with a great idea, and being thorough right to the end.
Warriors girl 1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i LOVED it!
Jira chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was *fantastically* cute.
s0ra16 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I can never get tired of reading this story. It's rock on awsome! I hope you continue this series.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Again with the Wow factor. May I say I re-e-e-e-e-ee-ally like your style? Yes? Okay then. Love it, even.
smile7499 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Was that a Jason look alike in there with the group of violent teenagers? At least, that's what I immediately thought of, "OMG, it's Jason!"

This was quite nice. It was an interesting time to set a story, and I thought everyone was very nicely in charater, especially Bruce. Good job.
digi-gal-rox chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
luv it! an amazing story!
Phantasm chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
So there won't ever be a sequel to your Babs/Dick stories?

Now THAT is a tradgedy.

Phantasm chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
WOW!

PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Dick and Babs just HAVE to be together!You are such a brillinat writer!
Nikiname chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
wow, this was excellent. i am so upset with how the BB timeline works out. i htink its awful that dick and babs arent together... please please write more about this! i really hope you make a sequel. also, youve made a Bat fan happy. :D
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
I really liked this story. The scenes with Bruce and Dick were great! Loved the ending, too.
Eratta chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
absolutetly utterly amazing! Bravo, you have the makings of a NY Times bestselling author!Write more soon!
A Person Who Is Too Tired to Sign In chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Loved it! Awesomeness! Just like the real characters!
Alexandra Spar chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Oh, my God, this was wonderful. It's got all the hallmarks of a really good Batman episode: darkness, chaos, riots, fistfights, Batman and Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl being heroic all at once, and a wonderful sensibility of what it is to be two people at once, and have two sets of commitments. I really, really want to know what happens next. The last scene, with Dick and Babs in the diner, transcends the rest of the story and is so well written it almost made me cry. I love this. Please write more.