Reviews for Springtime of Life
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
beautiful. so great to read your stories! will be indulging in the rest of them today :)
Silindro chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
That was gorgeous.
frouella chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Well thanks a lot, Ms. Sneaky-Pants! Who gave you permission to write something so beautiful and sweet and sad and..and...and no, I'm not crying! I have really bad allergies, that's all; freakin' flowers all over the goddam place...(*sniff sniff*) Or, maybe this story just hits a nerve with me because I'm old and I can relate to what Kyouraku is feeling. Meh. Mortality sucks. Okay, not really, but sometimes it does. Good work on the story, even though now I'm all distraught.
JessOshi chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oii! I love this pairing. It just touches the heart in a peaceful manner. Such a great job with this fic, I think you have this pairing down to the T!
wetheril chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I'm surprised this one doesn't have more reviews. I loved it, and sakura blossoms are a fitting metaphor for the story. First loves are beautiful, and you've written Kyouraku x Ukitake really well.
koyami chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
that was beautiful.. and god, 'beautiful' is such a lame-sounding word, but unfortunately I don't have your talent for finding better ones :p

I just love the "I think, if it’s you.." bit.. I can just imagine Shunsui going "Jyuu-chan nara.." :3
een nihc chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
after reading ur story,i really wish i can go sakura watching some day!maybe i'll find someone as beautiful as Ukitake under the sakura tree?(giggle)
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Aw! These two are really cute _ I like the thought of sakura season being very special to Shunsou especially, since he loves his flowers so XD Great work! :D

ST
Jasmine Starlight chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
very gai-sensei reminiscent...
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
*sigh* How sweet...Somehow, though...I never seem to feel the need to share nature...or perhaps, it is that there are very few people with whom to share it...