Reviews for Ana Ohebak
Evilkitten3 chapter 13 . 6/2
Ah, this story's pretty interesting! Although... it's been over seven years, so I probably shouldn't hold my breath for an update...
laura easterling chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
i think its a great story but through Ive read most just skip to the birth but leave out all the good parts and skip it. so when you get there do me a favor and dont leave out all the details. please
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Love it!XD
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
awww you cant do that! you cant stop with a cliffhanger like that !
Lyakan chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
I think that I have a feeling as to what he saw...but I won't know unless you update! D So update soon cause I want to know what he saw (and to see if I'm right as to what he saw) and I want to know what happens next! D
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
UGH! DAMN CLIFFHANGERS! UPDATE SOON! OR I WILL SIC MY YAMI ON YOU! Seriously, she fucking nuts. I love her to death but she crazy.
looptheloopy chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
Rewiew :)

C1: Nice intro :) I already hate Seto in this story -_- Just quick though, you switch from present tense to past tense quite a lot, I'm not flaming but just pointing it out ;)

C2: O.o Bakura is MOODY! XD And Yami is sticking his royal nose everywhere again -_- Good chapter, I like your style :)

C3: 'Friendship Is-my Mouto.' That made me laugh so much! XD lol Bakura is getting the weird cravings now o.o teehee I love pervy Marik :)

C4: I think the last four paragraphs are supposed to be at the bit 'Kura gets 'mugged'. Good chapter though :)

C5: lol Yugi is like the energiser bunny XD LOL! *gets funny mental picture of bunny Yugi* At least 'Kura isn't on the street anymore though :)

C6: Ha, you write getting drunk well XD I love how the thoughts sort of became random an spaced :)

C7: Marik is epic. Seriously. Awesome chapter though! I like it :) (lol at 'Kura's morning sickness XD)

C8: "You have pwetty hair, lady!" LMFAO! That was great XD lol I love how you can go from drama to humour in about two sentences, it's brilliant!

C9: I seriously love how you write Bakura! I keep giggling at things he says/thinks X3 He's such an 'I-don't-give-a-frig' type of person, it's great! Poor Marik -_- Bakura probably really hurt him :/ LOL and then Yami tries to be Mr. Rebound XD (The truth or dare was epic by the way). I must say that you writing gets better with each chapter!

C10: Oh Ra this is interesting :) LOL I wonder how this is gonna become yamishipping? :3 Guess I've gotta wait and see. Nice cliffie though.

C11: Bakura's logic makes no sense. He's afraid of loosing Marik, so he leaves..? o.o Ra, this is like a soap opera X3

C12: O.o *attacks Kaiba* He's an ass! D: Bakura'd better not agree -_-

C13: I kinda wish you didn't leave that cliffie... That you wrote two years ago. 'cause it's obvious you aren't carrying this on. *sighs* Well I like the plot so far :/ Well done :)
Nique13 chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
Please update. This story is awesome...Bakura is taking the mood swings to the extreme.
ReaganM1122 chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
Oh my Ra! This is amazing! PLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE PLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE PLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE UPDATE SOOON! The suspense is KILLING me! X_X LITERALLY! Just watch! In a few days you'll see on the news someone was the first person to ever die of suspense!

P.S. UPDATE! *Ryou gives you puppy eyes*

Nata-Arci chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
Hello, I just finished reading the story, and here is what I have to say.

1) I like the plot. I like the don't-know-who-the-father-is deal. However, at this point of development of the story, I think Bakura should stop being such a masochist and realize happiness is not with Seto. His maternal instincts NEED to wake up, and realize that his CHILD'S future is not in a shitty environment, which is what Kaiba is going to provide. I mean, who would allow a child to be traumatized by an unloving father on purpose. Anyway, in my humble opinion, I think this story is developing rather slowly.

2) I am flabbergasted by the non-existent role that Ryou has in this story. He is Bakura's hikari after all. Bakura could really use some advice from him. Bakura will NEED him when the child is born. Maybe it's what he need to wake up of that delusional world he is living in.

3) I am concerned by the way Bakura got drunk. I'll let you know that alcohol is fatal during pregnancy (nothing new here). You need to understand that children are reading these type of stories (because children these days behave like adults). They'll think that drinking during pregnancy is alright because a naughty character of their favorite show did so in a FANFIC. Please be aware of that.

4) I really hope the baby is Marik's. It's pay-back to Seto for being a bitch. He's going to have to sleep with women if he wants an heir after all. By this statement, it should be obvious that I have displeased with Bakura's decision to agree to Seto's deal. He's totally contradicting himself. Distances himself from Marik so Marik doesn't hate him, and then reject Marik once he said he loved him. Doesn't make him.

%) Last, but not least, I suggest you describe Bakura's pregnancy development so us readers have somewhat of a timeline. It's easier to keep track of things this way.

For the sake of this story, please fix this up. It's a really good story so far, please don't ruin it.

Please do not think that I didn't like the story. I loved it. I just don't want it to be ruined like I've seen happen in other fanfics.

Keep up the good work!

P.S: I vote for Psychoshipping as a final pairing.
echochaos chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
i have to know what happens please update!
AllTheLosers chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
I like ur storty, LOVE IT actually, ive been reading it for two straight hours. maybe more. I should sleep, but I dont wanna. IO wanna read more... Pleas eupdate. PLEASE! :D
AllTheLosers chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
O! love it. I like soap operas! :D I WOULD watch this one! religiously!
AllTheLosers chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
woahé Thats ama«ing. I wanna write stories to this quality. Have you ever thought ofbeing a published author? You would be AMAZINFG
AllTheLosers chapter 4 . 12/12/2009 will he HAVE the baby? O_o