Reviews for Drink Up Me Hearties
Diane Potter chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
Update Please! It's so awesome!
alreadytorn chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
update? please!
padfootlover13 chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
how many more james lily pirate story do you know?

cuase i really like them, pirate stories i mean
padfootlover13 chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
well done

but where are those 2-3 chapters you said you weill write huh?

i really did like the story though
obsessed reader chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
please please please update!

it was totally a surprise! amazing how people are related like that...
jennifer chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
for freaken sakes update already damit come on you have like 260 reviews and u say thanks to all the people that actualy take time from their busy sketchual to review your story u hipocritical bitch and u don't have the disensy to update you are a descrase know i hope that by the end of next week you have to chapters ready and posted or else i will personal ruin your reputation as a writer and make those reviews go down to zero in a heart beat.

p.s UPDATE!URGENT!UPDATE!NO ESCUSES.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
that was gret! update soon please!
Jena chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
Listen. i know this won't make you change your mind about updating but i just wanted to say that this fic is one of the best fics i've read so far on fanfiction. It is the most original one, by far. You are an amazing writer, despite a couple of mistakes i've seen. But you put so much emotion into the story, i find it impossible to skip one paragraph. This is truly an amazing talent, and it would be such a shame if you didn't use it.

You have changed the characters and made them your own. For the better.

Really, I thank you so much for writing this fic. More should follow your lead.

Sincerely,

Jena
LM chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
I really wish you would just finish the story already. I love it to death and truely wish there were more than 2 ot 3 chapters, but if to reach that means I have to wait even longer, than I could quite possibly kill myself. I simply want some good closure. Is that too much to ask?
Tzefira chapter 10 . 7/3/2007
OMG! This is amazing! Please update!
serindraxx chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
huh, drabble? i like the sound of that lol i dont really have much to say except: update soon! im very interested in reading the next chapter!

Serindraxx
Charlotte Donahue chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
Oh my gosh! I love this story so much! For once, James is not some brill guy! He's a liar, a cheat, and a dishonest man. Brilliant. PLEASE UPDATE!

It's been so long!

I love this story.

Cheers.

Charlotte
Drink Up Me Hearties Lover chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
I could say that I can't beleive it's been near half a year since you last updated, but then I would be lying. It seems to me to have been more like many centuries. Every second stretches on for hours, every hour seems like days. I swear to you this is cruel and unusual punishment.
Hollybaby390 chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
Gah! Update please! Ur story is so good! I want to know what happens next! Please! Thank you!
WoolyJumper chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
oh update soon i really wana know what lily will do to james? x