Reviews for Draco's Quite Large Dilemma
Hope1494 chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
I loved the story! Short and sweet and absolutely delicious, not to mention the ending had me laughing my head off.
bookwormergirl chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
I love the last sentence of this fic!
Fawkesphoenix96 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
great chapter and story. i loved it from start to i apologise for the review being on the first chapter. i forgot until i was almost out of the fic. sorry!
missmatchedromantic chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Hilarious. Great work.
Kalyla chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Yes, I did notice that Harry still only had a towel on. Haha, and I thought Ron's reaction to Draco's boner was actually kind of stupid (but funny). I mean, come on, if he's homo and is attracted to Harry, what do you expect when Harry shows up looking like that! Btw, Ewan's okay, but I like Gerard Butler better. ;)
Kalyla chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow. I'm not even really into slashes (if you're wondering, the curiosity is strong in this one) and I thought this was pretty funny. "why couldn't he say polish your wand or something stupid like that?" haha, ah Draco. :)
Finished Reading chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
The last line just killed me! Lol!
eamonn chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I liked the first chapters... Then, I don't know but it was less fun. The writing was good.
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
Poor Harry and Draco.
sailormulti01 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
First story I bothered to review on the first chapter in like... Months! But hell! This is awesome and oh-so-deliciously hilarious!

...Never did like Harry bottoming...
Borednbrowsing chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Cutest, most Slytheriny declaration of love ever!
Borednbrowsing chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
This is hilariously entertaining :P
Micuko chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
awesome :D loved it
ME chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
LMAO! That last line is a great way to wrap up the plot.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
bravo that was great! hilarious!