Reviews for The Last Word
Omega chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Grim
charchar4lyfe chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This is one chilling story. It literally gave me shivers. Cool how it transported me from my comfy spot in front of the computer to the storm you created. BOMB writing.
Morbane chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Interesting, and cleverly ended. A small error - 'How hard he clung to life on the verge of death!”' I suppose the storm is the effect of the Absol, but how long had it been going on, to cause him to light a lamp on what would have appeared to others as a nice day? Curious.
thats-a-moray chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Very cool, very interesting. I would have liked to read all of what the poet wrote rather than just a descrpition of it.

This could almost be an origional work, it didn't have to be a fanfiction, aside from the poet's final word.
Sevrius chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
*_* That was extremely well written... and I love the twist at the end.
ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
is it not ironic, the similarities between Absol and to absolve (I'm pretty sure that's it. pokes the last word of the fic...)

Though I'm not particuarly sure I get it. 0o;;
allokai chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Intriguing and dark. Well written, with only a few minor mistakes. It Left me wondering just what had happened, though that isn't a bad thing. Keep it up!
Foxyjosh chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
looks like absol is taking the part of the grim reaper. Well written. Although I don't like poems, I would like to see what he wrote sometime.
VulpixTrainer chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
This was another great one Negrek, However I thought the Absol had come to lead the man to safty, the end was a nice twist just like all of your stories
neogirl7900 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Whoa, negrek. Cool.

Is it supposed to be anyone in particular?

Creepy. I don't really know what else to say.

Although, yes, it's dark. Maybe it should be K Plus. There's nothing really BAD in it, but the theme isn't really for little kids, y'know?

But, yeah, good job!
Flameboo chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
That was a very good story/one-shot. At first, I thought it was Giovanni, but I thought wrong. Anyways, wonderful chapter, and great 'last word'
pikagirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
THAT BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN ASH!