Reviews for Frightful Combination
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Is it me or does this guys powers sound like that of 'Bwana Beast'?
Bunny chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
I really enjoyed your story.
Mutant Tomato chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
AAAAAAWWWWW! I loved this story. You are pretty good at writing battle scenes. I relly liked how you put the wedding at the end. ;D BBRae forever!
SimplyaCritic chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
good job keep it up
SimplyaCritic chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
omg I just figured out that dream
Katwizzle chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
i loved it! it was amazing!
willotaku9000 chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
Loved the story, loved the wedding! Awesome!
VioletBrently chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
loved your story
Darkflameknight chapter 18 . 1/31/2010
That was an awesome story with an absolutely beautiful ending. I loved it and hope to read many more successes in the near future. Way to go on a job well done, well done indeed!
Denalien chapter 12 . 9/14/2009
Ahhmm is it a girlmonster or a boy-monster?

:D
Axel Valentine chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That is the most dramatic story I ever read in the entire hero's history. Ultimately, Very creative with description, action, dramatic scene. They have same style from the cartoon as if I was watching a good movie, And you got me with your imagination dude. And I'm glad it worth to read your story. 5/5 stars. I'm looking forward with your next story.
TitanNegro chapter 18 . 8/31/2009
Bem,a fic foi boa do começo ao fim,mesmo sendo meio enrolada,mas mesmo assim você fez um bom trabalho
camry72 chapter 18 . 12/23/2008
I love it it was beautiful. stayed up till christmas eve (2008) reading this. The ending was perfect best story I've read in a while. Had happy tears. Anyways continue writing.
Alice-Cullen-is-awsome chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
that was a good chappy

Thx

"
Raven'sRain chapter 18 . 10/19/2007
really great story. Sorry, i'm some-what awake. therefore i can't really type very well. and if i was more awake, i would care if i capatolized or spelled things correctly. but due to my current state, i do not. as i said before, GREAT STORY.