Reviews for The Rat Plus the Onigiri Equals Cat
HelloDreams chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Absoulutely the best story I've read so far
AngelaAnimelianBlanc chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
sooo sad and AWESOME! :'D
Rainmorninglord chapter 22 . 4/2/2011
Just finished this one and you made me cry! I love it. Great Job.
kiera-sama chapter 22 . 1/26/2011
I loved this. Thank you for a wonderful read!
The spirit of the dragon Yuki chapter 22 . 5/11/2010
that was a sad story, but it was good _
iceball19 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
FANTASTIC idea! I can't wait to read this story! What I don't get is why everyone seems so unfazed by Kyo's sudden death. Some helpful criticism: You probably should've explained why he committed suicide, how innocent Tohru ended up with Yuki, and why no one seems to care about Kyo or his death. Other than those trifles, good job so far!
liquid buzz chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
I enjoyed this, but I think it needs a tiny bit of refining. (Despite having been completed two years ago)

I just noticed a few grammar and spelling errors around the place, or maybe i'm just picky.

I'm also not a fan of people dropping in random japanese words and phrase throughout fics. You just can't combine english and japanese in that way. Other than that, I thought it was really quite good.
piana chapter 22 . 7/7/2008
OMG! This story is amazing and absolutely fantastic! I can't stop crying, seriously! I cried from chapter 1-22. Honestly to me the best fruits basket fanfic on this site! I'm so sorry Tohru had to die, but happy that Yuki got along with his daughter and loved her! Sorry about Ayame too but the story was great! Although I did miss the absence of Rin and Haru. Great job though I love it!
Kennedy chapter 22 . 2/19/2008
your a really good writer! this story made me cry in quite a few places. thats pretty incredible b/c i almost NEVER cry. you should really write another story.
loretta537 chapter 22 . 9/25/2007
this is a good story, but sad. i couldnt stop crying all the way through it. why isnt akito dead yet, she was supposed to die around her 25th birthday. if sachiko is 14 then akito must be close to 40. akito just needs to die and then a god can be born who will be raised to be nice.
Seraph chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
Its a good plot, but it moves along too quickly. I was reading and suddenly two years had past, so the time jumps need a little more work. Also, you've changed Tohru's eyes from brown in earlier chapters, to blue. You might want to go back and change those to blue as well.

Keep writing
gaarasgirl chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
akitos a guy i hope you know that right?
Lovely Dork chapter 9 . 1/17/2007
Everybody is just peachy fuzzy keen. Does it not bug anybody except me that they all date inside their own family. Aren't Kagura and Yuki cousins? Anyway. GO YOU!
Lovely Dork chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
yay! Everybody's happy! -i hope yuki is rotting in his room. MEANIE HEAD- sry. I know it's not his fault but stil...grr... Nyway, great story!
Lovely Dork chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
Ayame, "Sachicko..I am your father."

Sachicko, "NO! No! That's impossible!"

-sorry quick star wars moment ran through my head and I thought I should share it! I love it, love it, love it, love it! Am I reviewing to much? Oh well, as long you know your story is awesome!