Reviews for What if it Happened Differently
Pony'sgirlfriend chapter 24 . 3/4
I loved the ending and the way it was set up and it was just all really good!
Pony'sgirlfriend chapter 7 . 3/3
It's illegal to kill more then 1 deer
pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony chapter 24 . 11/13/2010
Golly, you sure know how to make a person cry. Either way, good story.
GreaserFreak13 chapter 24 . 8/12/2007
wow this is one of the best stories i have ever read. Sorry for all the lowercases, I was just talking on Aim and I don't likke to use capitals. But seriously. I read this all is one sitting. I loved it.
Blessedly Twilighted chapter 24 . 5/6/2007
Great story! If you write anymore Outsiders stories like that one let me know cause I wanna read them! oh and my names angel by the way! LOL
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 24 . 8/26/2006
first off, that story was amazing. absolutely great. i loved how you used hammacher/humdinger in it. god i love cut. this was great, when aurora died, i was balling. gah, amazing.
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
NO JOHNNY? WHAT! Oh well, still a great story, but I miss Johnny already
JoHnNy CaStLe chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
This is extremely good, keep it up!
Alek Kuhn chapter 24 . 1/31/2006
OMG! I loved this story so much! this is one of the best storys Ive ever read! deffinatly on my top 5 list!
The Magik Dragen chapter 24 . 1/1/2006
i have just found and read this entire story, and i must say i am blown away. i think its excellent, and one of the best i've ever had the pleasure to read. i really enjoyed seeing a stay in an asylum through the patients mind, the psych sessions with dr. murphy and ponyboy's entire stay. i just cant but be amazed and would like to tell you what a wonderful job you have done. and now im going to go read the sequel to this story which i am sure will be just as good. thank you for such a wonderful experience.
meisme chapter 24 . 10/30/2005
wow that was so god no wait it was GR8! i loved it. i cant believe you have so little reviews yours story was amazing!im gonna read your second one now bye bye

lots of love

JacksBoonie chapter 24 . 10/17/2005
*Sniffle Sob Sniffle Sniffle Sob* Oh my gosh! This has to be the /best/ Outsiders fic I've ever read! Gravy on a stick and suchness! (Ignore last comment...) Awesome!

~'~,~ A rose for your triumph!

Now, I am off to read the sequel! :) Good day to you, Sir!

animalsare4life chapter 24 . 9/8/2005
Hey! I lovey! Sorry i have not read it in a while my internet is out. Awesome job! Cya
forgottenletters chapter 24 . 8/31/2005
omg that was so good! you should do a sequel. i think it could be interesting to see how everyone reacts to pony's return and what's changed while he was gone.
xstepherzzz chapter 24 . 8/30/2005
this was great your a good writer