Reviews for Why Does DJ Hate Me?
dreameralways chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
I know this story was a while ago for you, but I would love to read a sequel. I am an SD fan, so that made me happy, but seriously, Daniel's daughter and Jack. I'm kind of ew there. Is it because she has daddy issues related to her perceived rejection by Daniel? If you write a sequel I would really appreciate it if you found her a healthier relationship. Though I did love the story, so thanks. I am now going to go through and read more of your SD stuff.
pstibbons chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
A pretty tough story to write. But you succeeded, and that deserves congratulations. Well done.
Lucas43 chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
I read your story, and your notes. I think that you should do a sequel, if it's half as good as the first story, then it will be great.
Nighshae chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
It is a very good story, yes, and a sequel would be nice. They've still got a very lot of things to work out, and deal with both between themselves, and with people back at the SGC. The Daniel/Sam problem could also use more attention. :D

More?
Chas54 chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
Where's tghe rest of it, you keep me up all night reading your story. And you stop at chapter 8! Sam's final got her head on straight,

if she told him that early Daniel would be a

father by now.
paulacole chapter 8 . 7/16/2005
Great so far! Only thing is it seems to be going off on a tangeant away from the Daniel-DJ storyline. Not that I'm complaining to have Daniel and Sam together, though :p.

Really want Daniel and DJ to reconcile...
paulacole chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
Great story so far! I hope Daniel and DJ end up reconciling - she can't just hate him forever, although I guess from her pov she has good reason.
Chas54 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
There's more to this, right?

So, far you have my interest, please continue.
paulacole chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Great story! Hope DJ gets it in the end! Have karma come around and kick her in the ass...