Reviews for Assassin
shep's1girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
loved the story
frkykorngirl chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
hafta comment bout how cool you are for using the name of Metallica songs! rock on homie! _
Splitbeak chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
I like happy endings. I'm glad Kolya got his and that everything worked out okay.
Splitbeak chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
I like the story line and the writing's pretty good. The end of this chapter bothered me though. Why would Carson tell Rodney something but not Elizabeth? That seems awefully old fashioned. And why is everybody so willing to trust Vinelle? Normally on the show, she'd be under heavy guard while visiting until her story can be confirmed. I don't mean this as a bad review. I really do like your story. Go Rodney for good shooting. Impotent bastard was funny.
001ElvenWarrior chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
Very nice...I really enjoyed your story. Especially since the assassin became one of John Sheppard's friends. :D Very nice.

I loved it!

001ElvenWarrior chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
Right there at the seemed like Carson was pointing out just how bad a shot Rodney was - with him unable to hit any major organs and all. Did Rodney even aim? or did he just fire?

Anyway, I like the story so far...guess i've got one more chapter to go... :D

krysalys chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
*snicker* BLOCK PARTY!

Zelenka spins the tunes... Stackhouse brews the beer... *hums "She's a brick... house"* Miko dances the light fantastic (wait... that's not right. How does that go again? *scratches head*) OH! "She dances the body electric"

Never quite got that one there, but then again I'm more of a headbanger... must damage the brain cells after awhile... though I do just fine with the writing when the spirit possesses me.

*snicker* I'm delirious with fatigue. Off to bed with me! *chuckle* Excellent tale. Too bad Kolya died so quickly. I also liked the "impotent bastard" line.

krysalys chapter 5 . 8/27/2005

Evil, evil child. *snickersnort*

Off to read the rest. Teehee...

*howls like the wolf (freak) she is*

Krys, ya think I'm a mite touched? You'd be right... *snicker*
krysalys chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
Ah... *sighs happily* Another Metallica fan. I bow in honor of your exquisite musical taste, my friend. *bows deeply*

Excellent beginning to the tale. I look forward to reading the rest!

Belisse chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
Well, it was really good. I liked that they all became friends and that Kolya was dead. He deserves it!

Good Job!
screaminglife chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
bravo! lookin forward for the next story.
drufan chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
Excellent! Really liked the interaction of the characters. Also liked the characters you introduced.
highonscifi chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
Good story! I really enjoyed the transition of Jorus from assassin to friend-very well written!
screaminglife chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Greenlight Chapter 7!
rogue1503 chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
Hey Cliffie! - Nicely done! - Koyla got his ass kicked yeah! :) - and by a girl, that was so cool. I didn't see that coming - really thought Koyla had the upper hand there and didn't know how you were going to save our team! Does this mean that the Atlanteans finally have some new allies? -

Oh no! you're not getting me into that guessing game again! - I know, 'nother evil cliffie coming isn't there?

Really great characterisations and can't wait to see more! :)