Reviews for Lily of the Valley
animefancahanaonargu chapter 15 . 6/2
good fic!
JoTerry chapter 15 . 3/18
Beautiful... Write some more, please.
372259 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
I usually dot comment untill I read up to the most recent update but WOW that ending was so powerful ! It was heartbreaking but wonderful ! Great job !:)
372259 chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
Great job! I loved how you wrote their interactions , it seemed bet in character and believable ! Fantastic job :)
372259 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Fenris Jin chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
Wistful ending.. but then again most endings are! Lovely work! I love the way that your made character POVs. There's a certain quality to them that makes me appreciate how they really feel. Thanks for the wonderful story!
Fenris Jin chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
..*rofl.. that confrontation was absolutely funny! If only they had more audience then it would be priceless! X3

..and here I thought Ichigo got lucky that night!

That was a mean trick YL!
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
Yay! More interventions to come!

To think Ichigo was such a romantic sap.. Nice touch with the flower meanings..
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
That was one heavy chapter. Nicely done too! Makes me feel proud for Ichigo. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Finally some intervention.. But wouldn't it be such a blast if some evil dude came swooping in? lol
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Ahh... would you look at that. Ichigo's thinking that he doesn't matter to Rukia anymore.. I could just see Renji beating the crap out of him for thinking that way.. after all the red-head had to suffer through it all.. XP
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Talk about masochistic tendencies.. I just realized something.. If no evil villain ever step up to the plate, these two would probably never come around.. XP

Hooray for the bad guys and for all that they stand for.. XP
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Aww.. Isshin' picking up the slack for his dying- err I mean sick little boy.. how totally father-like! XP
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Yay! Byakuya's POV. What an interesting observation..

I'd really like to see what his part would be in this.
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
It must really be hard on Renji to have to compete with the memoery of a dead man and now a human kid over his best friend's affection.. tsk2.. should have never let her be adopted by the Kuchiki's in the first place.