Reviews for The Julius Deception
Yolonda chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
UPDATE! :D

By the way, the way you wrote this makes it seem as if Eoin Colfer himself wrote it. Nice job!
Shadow's Interceptor chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
Nicely done! Love the way you wrote Root. A few minor grammer things, words without spaces between them, nothing huge. Are you still alive? Any chance of finishing the fic? I really like it. Really, I do. It's probably the best Root fic I've read.

Interceptor barks happily and Shadow nods.
bholley chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Uhm... is this fic still alive? I noticed it's been like... 3 years. So... update? Please? *begs* I really like this fic. I will like it better if there's some romance... and if it's still alive. Like Julius. So, *gives inspiration* Now will you update?
Anon chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
UPDATE! Pwetty Pwease
krjvtkylmthrtherytu chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Update please :D
anon chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
Hm. Interesting. Very Interesting. and very good. Though it would be even better if you updated...
TazMoon chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
Update soon
Jitterbug chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
I really like this story with it's details. I hope you continue it soon.
slinko chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
hello. This is slinko. I am here to tell you something.

There are twenty trained hitmen surronding the room that you are in right now. They will kill you if you do not update within the next three days.

silvertrumpet26 chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
(narrows eyes dangerously)

More.
occaecation chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
o_O This is amazing! Please update soon, or I think I'll die of suspense! I love your style, and the helmet messages are hilarious. Keep on writing!

-Rayne
silvertrumpet26 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
More! Please!
HollyGirl26 chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
Grr! I want more! Now!

*growls*
Naked Revenge chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
o! I love this plot! PLEASE write more. I'm dying in anticipation! Your a brilliant writer. Can't wait til Holly and Root meet up. *grins*
Laura chapter 6 . 9/14/2006
Amazing! Really glad SOMEONE kept Julius alive, and created romance between him and Holly.

Can't wait for the next chapter!