Reviews for The Slayer
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Nice first chapter. I think Willow and Faith hating on each other was funny and will make for an interesting dynamic. Good job. :)
Infinii chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Yo! So I read your story over the summer, I had no net [saved it on a usb] and I thought you might like a review, though it's mostly commentary. Here it is!

Chapter 14: Lol. Cordy's a writer, who knew? xD Er. Cornell, totally creepy. o_O And I thought you said this won't be a story where you change the roles of the characters? Last but not least, haven't mentioned this yet.. but where's Tara? You know, Willow's girl? :P If not her, then what about Kennedy? Psh. Xander.. dislike. :P
Chapter 15: I like how you mention Oz in the story. Pretty awesome lol.
Chapter 37: Gotta say, you got me extremely frustrated about the story. Can't say the events didn't annoy me, and plus, there was too much Willow/Xander going on.. in my opinion. I understand that it's kinda important but I felt it could've been better written. I hate what was happening with Buffy's mom, and also Buffy's personality... just.. ick.
Infinii chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I loved the part with Cordelia in it. xD She totally got owned. As for Faith, I'm hoping in future chapters she's more powerful. :D
bjchit chapter 32 . 5/7/2012
Buffy sounds like she does in The Wish. Poor Harmony, I liked her as a vampire. And her poor brother too. Too bad nobody but Xander can seem to remember a lesson from a previous chapter.
bjchit chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Faith really tries too hard to protect those around her. This is an even darker twist on Welcome to The Hellmouth, and it's only the second chapter.
bjchit chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
I bet the prophecy is accurate, but since Buffy is now The Slayer, she'll be the one to bite the bullet.
bjchit chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
It's fuuny. Faith is almost reluctant about being a slayer, whereas Buffy has jumped at the call. It's almost a complete turn around from the show.
bjchit chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
So Faith is a lot like the A-Team in this story, going where she is needed. I'm guessing you decided to retcon Giles history, since later in the story he works with not one, but 2 Slayers, and was quite well respected, where as at the start, he was barely on the radar as far as the Council was concerned. So far, it is a mix of the show and original story, as far as Faith not being Buffy.
bjchit chapter 25 . 4/2/2012
So, in addition to Giles already tragic backstory involving him killing a man, he now has Kakistos killing his wife and daughter too. No wonder he is so hyperprotective. The fallout from Cordy's decision is now starting, and the school isn't as suportive as first thought.
bjchit chapter 38 . 4/2/2012
With those necklaces, Buffy's plan for Faith and Cordelia may not go as planned. Also, is that blade Faith now has based on the one the Mayor got her? And you said Flutie instead of Snyder in this chapter when refering to principals.
Turkey in a suit chapter 38 . 9/21/2011
Hello again Nor I'm quite a huge fan of your stories. I think it's kind of torturous that you've stopped writing very near the ending, and haven't updated in over two years. Figured you must be quite busy. But I love the story and just to let you know, if you ever update again, I'll still be here :D
justagrump chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
Oh fuck me! And you haven't updated for over a year so I'll never get to know the ending! AAARRGGHH!
justagrump chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
I know this was posted over a year ago, but THANK YOU! Someone FINALLY got some wicked good B & D going! This whole slayer scene just screams out for some quality dom and sub action and you worked it in perfectly! Personally, I've always wanted to see a good Faith top, Buffy bottom story, but bringing out the sub in Cordelia was near poetry! Thank you!
Naitan chapter 38 . 9/20/2009
Nice story, although the drama goes on forever! It's good, but quite frustrating.

And c'mon... Update! Please! It's been like, 8 months! We want more!
David Fishwick chapter 38 . 5/19/2009
Excellent chapter and please update soon thanks.