Reviews for Traitor
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Interesting story. Least they're together.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Uh, it's really a good story... but Carth ceeded a little too easily.
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
To be posted 3 September 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

Post KOTOR: Revan may be the Dark Lord again, but she still wants Carth

RPD has turned out some quality work, and this belongs amongst them. The torture interspersed with heavy necking is well done. I cannot see him breaking this readily, but it is well done.

Pick of the Week
Toranih chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Definatly an interesting portrayal, I had been wondering what a dark side Carth might be like. I would be interested in knowing more about what happens to him and if he falls deeper into the dark side. Enjoyable read.
darthcario chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
very good very good indeed carth falling is soo very rare and i enjoyed it! although knowing carth he would of taken longer to brake than a week.
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
wow! I really like it. It's truly wonderous... or horrible, depending on your perspective. I love stories with bad Revan, because I'm too much of a weenie to go dark in the game. *sigh* oh well
DarthNexus9000 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Good Oneshot...Carth is so strange when he is dark
Chiara Sholuk chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
SO COOL
knightsky4 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
you...you killed... MISSION! NO! you...made ZAALBAR kill mission... so sad... other than that its good... i like the evil-ness... BUT YOU KILLED MISSION! ::sob sob::
FeeldaForce chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I loved it! Which is weird, cause I dont really like Dark Side stories. But, thats besides the point. Great Job!
Elflady chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I thought Carth was well done, but I was a little disappointed by Revan. Revan was described as being persuasive and charismatic. A manipulator. I though she came off as being a little too much like Malak: all brute force and no subtlety. But the plot was good and it was well written. Pretty good overall.
KotOR fan 2589 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
UPDATE NOW! STORY GOOD!
Rose Neko chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Not badly written, but I just don't see this happening with Carth. One of the biggest parts of his character is how honorable/brave he is; if you choose the dark side ending and let him run away, he comes back at the end to try and redeem you, after all. While I do think it would be possible to write a believable Fall of Carth type fic - the human mind, even a strong one, can take only so much - it would take a lot more time and more of a motivator than simply Dark!Revan. One thought might be to have her play on his guilt over Telos - after all, if he'd joined Karath, it's possible his wife wouldn't be dead. True, it would take a while to get him to that point, but that's where the torture comes in. ;)
fireteamtorch chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Dark side fics are always a bit more difficult to write, and you did a great job with it. Excellent on the emotional side of the fall.
Roach4Life chapter 1 . 7/19/2005