Reviews for Burning the Osenko
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This was beautiful. I love seeing Tatsuha like this, it's hard to remember he's only...what...sixteen? Poor kid. I really loved the parts with Eiri too. There just aren't enough pieces with the two of them. It makes me sad inside :(. I'm actually playing around with some ideas for my own, but I'd like to find a Beta before I post it. If you know of anyone or would like to take a look at it yourself I would appreciate it. Anyways, I hope to see more from you soon, you are very talented. And I'd especially like to see more Tatsuha/Eiri brotherly fluff pieces as well...maybe something angsty next time? Just some ideas in case you find yourself stuck with writer's block :)

~Cat
Lirren chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
This was really very well done. I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. I loved seeing Tatsuha like this. Sometimes it's hard to remember that he's still only a teenager. I absolutely adored the interactions between Eiri and Tatsuha and the ending was beautiful.
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow. This... this is a great fic.

Being used to your funny humor fics this was a big change. They say changes are good... and I agree.

Everyone was in character, and the plot was great. I felt a little sad for Tatsuha, who wants to act like an adult yet still feels and thinks like a tenager, and wants someone to tell him what will happen next.

Very insightful, very interesting and really amazing fic.

As usual. I don't know why I'm surprised at all.

'Till next fic

Anais
animegirl12182 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
aw...that was sad. But it was really good too.
Aoi Umi Opallene chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
It's unusual to imagine a situation in which Tatsuha and Eiri are required to be serious with one another. You did a nice job with that. Great little "portrait" fic; does not need to be continued because it works just perfectly the way it is. :) Nice short fic, as always.
rebelyell59 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Excellent story-am waiting to read the rest.
0ri chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
i love the mood you put into this. it's perfect. exspecially the way tatsuha and eiri speak to each other. you should continue this for maybe another chapter or so, i think it would be good. but oh well.. it's nice the way it is.
sweetwithdrawal chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Good fic.

I loved how everything was centered aroung Tatsuha and not the other characters, you don't usually find fics focussed on him.

All the characters were kept in character which was amazing. I can never keep them in character in situations like that.

.kisses.