Reviews for Of Salt and Silver
Jennie-JenJen chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
This is such a beautiful and touching fic. Your writing is wonderful and the way you portrayed Silver's and Jim's relationship was realistic and awfully sweet. I can envision Jim being in tears as Silver leaves but I'm very happy to know that Silver is determined to return to Jim again.

I also liked the encounter between Silver and Jim's father. That fatherly protectiveness in Silver was admirable.

Good job! God willing, I hope you will write more father/son stories between Silver and Jim.

God bless!
Yautja love chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
That was so cute. i love the father/son relashonship that Silver and Jim have.
Yautja love chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Good on ya Silver! I'm glad that he scared daddy hawkins sh*tless.
onewhowatches chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
eep!

sequel? :D to this amazing bit of fiction?

signed,

onewhowatches :3
PadfootSawyer chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
This is very well done! There are many TP fanfics that go along the lines of Silver returing to Jim and living happily ever after, but this one is by far the best and most relistic. Naturally Silver couldn't live with Jim forever and I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that. The craft of use of the English language is obvioulsy one that you have mastered and your plot was simple yet grossly entertaining! Keep up the writing!
Captain Fish chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Oh, gods. This is so sad. Maybe it could be that Silver does something (or a lot of things) to make up for what he did in the past and be able to stay at the Inn. Maybe? It would be wonderful if he could.

So, is this the end of this story, or are you going to post more chatpters? Or are you going to post a sequel? I hope it's one of the options that continues the story.
NikChik-11 chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
Oh my god... That made me cry!
Within Imagination chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Please update soon! I really like this one!
amethystic 5 chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
My gosh! This was an amazing story. The characterization was just so... wow... in depth... real... It was fantastic! There are so many things I like about this fic. I'd list them, but I don't have the time right now. Power to ya anyway!

-Johara
Madd the sane chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
This is a good story. If it's not too much hassle, could you write a sequel. If you have written a sequel, thanks!
julia chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
How sweet!
Banana-boo chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Wow! That was so good! such a sad ending:(

You did an awesome job capturing their father-son relationship.

Great job!
Banana-boo chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Poor Silver and Jim :(

verry good chapter! Holy cow! u r an AWESOME writer!
Banana-boo chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
omgh! This is so good! That's really cool how Silver meets Jim's dad! Wow, This is awsome...
GoWashTheLights chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
Cute stuff! Goodness, I've read the Treasure Planet fanfic you have about Jim being injured(can't remember the name quite now), I think it was your HP fanfic called Fear and Fate, and this one. Your stories are too addicting, but in a good way. Great job!