Reviews for Broken Inside
Steff chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
I know it's been ages but this story needs to be updated! It's so good and does not deserve to be one of casualties
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Love this!
CaseyJr chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
I love your story. So sad that this things happen in real life! Will u update it one day? It is worth a try!
nathanscottismyhottie chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
I'm loving this story.

Poor Brooke :(

Her dad is an ass.

Please continue ?

I love Brathan 3

As much as I love Leyton, I can't help but hate how they are in this story, even though it really did happen.

But anywho,

Leyton & Brathan 3

xoxo
UniquelyFrankie chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
This story is really good. I like how it's turning out so far. The subject it touches on with Brooke is a really touchy subject for lots of people and some people don't understand why but I'm glad you're writing a story about it. It's the first time I read about molestation but there's a lot that have to do with rape so I'm really glad you did this. Even though it's been forever since you have updated can you please try... I really want to know were the storys going and I wouldn't stop reading until it's complete and comment every chapter. So in hopes of an update I'm adding it to my alerts and favorites of coure
Kristl chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
this is a really good start and looks like it's turning into a really good story I hope you come back and finish it soon.
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
i totally love your story the more i read it! its totally awsome! you should be very very proud! you did an amazing job! i cant wait to read more! hope you continue! i hate brooke's dad! i cant wait to see what happens at the party!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
the more i read this the more i love it! its so awsome! i just love it! i cant wait to read more! hope you continue! you should be very very proud! you did an awsome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
totally awsome! i love it more and more! i love brathan! i cant wait to read more! hope you continue!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
totally awsome! i love story! im lovin this already!
Rachel-xox chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
i like it
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
You stopped over a year ago. *sigh* Well, it was good while it lasted.
silverlure chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
are you going to update this story at some point? because you should. i like the brooke/nathan relationship and how this friendship slowly becomes more and more close. i really hope you're going to update. it would be a pity if you wouldn't!
Marissa Davis chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
omg! i love this story soo much its amazing! you seriously have to update immediately since its so fantastic! you write brathan so perfectly the way they flirt and u can tell that they are starting to get closer and feel a lot for each other. i hope nathan can save brooke from her father please update soon! im begging you!
journey4eva chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
I just found this story, and I know it's been a long time since it's been updated, but I really hope you will continue it someday! This story is fantastic!