Reviews for My Gift to You
NoMatterHowMuchYouFeedTheWolf chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I loved it!
KuroSakura-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Holy *. That was frickin' horrible yet awesome at the same time. Please, write more. I'd write a longer review but my brain is still processing what I just read.
Parental Take over chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
::Twitch, Twitch:: that was...that was...OMG THAT WAS SO HOTT AND YET POOR VINNIE BUT STILL HOTT! and the ending adds to the human/freakin crazy side of sephy ::twitch:: so sexy!
C. 'Vanus' deLeon chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
O.o; what the hell? okay just for starters i dont mean to sound like i hate this little smut. its good. filled with raw emotions and rampant violent sex. hmm...many wold say thats a bad thing but im not like other people. ; oh yeah back to the review. its good, as i said before. i like what i conveys. and...thats all i can come up with thats not "OMIGOD SEXY GAYS" and that sounds at least slightly intellectual. ;
rotten-lemon chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
yay! nice! more!more!
Luna chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Ikena chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Great! I loved the ending 3
Klys chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I liked the end. And I loved the poetry parts of this story.
Wolfgod-Fenrir chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Aww poor vincent,I hope sephy didn't kill him.

CHiCKs DIG ThE Sadistic romance

Chocobo:I Do too but ya didn't have ta KILL him!

Sephy: VIncent is fine I just knocked him out...ViNcent?

* VIncent is limp*

CHocobo: There goes the sexiest goth character in the final fantasy series T_T.
Namaikhan chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Woah... Love the kinky, love the pairing. Way too much Vincent-Yuffy out there... And who needs the Het anyway?

In any case, Seph is the eternal Seme, but I still crave to see him dominated by a mostly-hominid Chaos. *cackles sadisticly*

Hmm, Vincent-Reno is also yummy.
Punk Debutante chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
holy shit...i love this! so dark and sadistic! meow! _~
KoriC chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Cripes o_o I command you marry me. that was gorgeous even in its dark tone, thank you so much for writing that.
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Oo, that was kinky... I like, I like! Great job, this rox!
Ice Cream Queen chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Heh, I never thought I'd enjoy a story like this... but I did. Good job.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »