Reviews for Kismet
Fate Camiswhil chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
you have to continue with this story!

don't leave us hanging! this was so great!
cagallifangurl chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
OMFG IT'S SOOOO GOOD! PLEASE CONTINUE! ...Even though it's been 5 years *Sigh*
cagallirockz chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
aww he's in love!.
simply -v chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
im pretty sure i've read this before, but hey its just a nice reading it the second time :)
Inu Cherry chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
nice story
BitterBirch chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
uhm, hi. i just read a few of your stories and was wondering if kismet was already completed? i hope not! please continue the story. i really love it. it's also so funny. thanks
sarsaparillia chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
i like the ceiling... please update!PLEASE!
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
i love this chapter and the whole story so far update soon please
Cagalli Zala chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
completely loved it! You have to up date soon, please, this is so good! Dont really have more to say, just, congratulations and read you soon!
MyouseiSeed chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
wow! I should have read this story ages ago! I like the plot! nice!

i hope youll update.. :) Athrun Zala Cagalli Yula Athha (#1! they rock!)
The Angels' Princess chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
wah! great! athrun is head over heels! oh! how cute. she was snuggling in his arms. kya! thanks for the update! great story!
invisible johnny chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
i was glad to see that you had updated! once again i loved the chapter. the whole family realtionship is proving to be interesting. i love this pairing and i hope that you will update soon!
Hikari Yamino chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Aw... that was so sweet! _ I love it! Please try to update soon... I've waited so long for this chapter but I can honestly say it was worth it... Great job!

It seems Athrun has a clear idea of his thoughts and feelings... I wanna know Cagalli's side... _

Wai! It's really so sweet I think i'm already on sugar-high bcoz of it... _
Michiyo Hikari chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Hahaha.. Athrun's in love! Yayayayayayayay! XD This fic's good, I can't wait to read what happens next! D
mariad chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Sweet you updated. Ah the friendship is starting to bloom between these two. I'm curious to find out what exactly or better yet who exactly hurt these two. You know I really like your style of writing. How you put what they are saying right after one another and the weird thing is you don't get confused about who is saying what. Mostly cause you do put who is speaking after a few lines of continuous dialogue. Heh I liked Athrun's realization that he's head over heels for Cagalli. It was cute and funny. Thanks for updating, I really enjoy this story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »