Reviews for The ME's POV
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I have no idea who the dad is, but I LOVED this fic! Your mix of technical notes and sarcasm really gave your M.E. depth. I loved the practical jokes and build up of tension with Batou. Little details, like "satin isn't wrinkle-free" and how the entire section sits back down for the show when the Chief calls her on the carpet about being switched off, make this story shine! Batou's "You coming over or what?" and the M.E.'s subsequent running through her schedule for the next day were neat little touches too. Okay, I just loved all of it! But most of all, the last line! I see your M.E. likes Philip K. Dick as well!

Now that I think about it, is the dad the Chief? He did seem a little overly concerned about what was going on when she was switched off...You must reply and tell me!
Some1Else chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wow, this story was good. You are a very technical person and I didn't quite understand everything that was happening, but that's okay since the overall vibe I got from this story was pretty good. Uhh, in other words I'm not as intelligent as you are and this was a pretty good fanfic.

The entire diary set-up had me thinking about Resident Evil the whole way through, even though this is a Ghost In The Shell story. I especially enjoyed the part where you described how the members of Section 9 spend their time off. Neat!

I must say this sounded a lot like the series and manga. Complicated, technical, and enjoyable. Geez, I really liked this story.

There's one other thing I've got to say. You managed to make Section 9 seem a lot bigger than it does in the anime. The show itself focuses a lot on the main characters and you really don't get to many glimpses of the personnel, as I'm sure EVERYONE knows by now. However, this story made the place seem more believable. Like there's more than 20 people working there.

Thanks for exposing me to a reading level I'm not use to. Good job. Great story. Clever. You really should get some more reviews for this and I hope you do.

Keep on writing.
twiknham chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I likes very much. Will have to add it to my favs and reread, there are so many little nuances and one line homages to things. Very intrinsically layered.

Thank you for a good read! And no, I'm not going to guess at the identity, I'll only show my total ignorance of the series.

By the way, read any Philip K. Dick recently?

Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 7/17/2005