Reviews for West Side Love
Tonyboy chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Sorry I didn't review this sooner. I haven't been on the computer for a few days and the times I was on was when I was writing my stories and other stuff. (I'm actually writing a few plays as well.)

(Canadian accent) Gee, I sure hope that Bryan get's better, eh? I hope he ain't dead but only mostly dead, eh? Hopefully Anna and Diego can go get help and rush him to the hospital so he won't die, eh? (lol)

Anyway, thanks for your review as well. It helped a lot. And I'm looking forward to another chapter of yours to come up in the future.

Tonyboy
jenn from the block chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
OMG, I can't believe Jose, another racist! I can't stand racist! URGH! I hate them!
Amanda chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
That chapter was so good. I cant wait to read what happens next. I love how Diego came at the right moment to protect Anna. I hate Anna's father so much.
Samantha chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
FINALLY! I've been waiting for FOREVER for you to update this awesome, awesome story! Very exciting chapter! I hope to see the next one soon:)
Bree-2006 chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
geesh girl this is deep. (Lookie no spanguish!) I turned off the translater for a while... ; well I'm bananas, so I'm gonna go now. CUTE CHAP LOVE! CUTE CHAP!
jenn from the block chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
URGH! STUPID POLICE I HATE THEM SOMETIMES AND I HATE ANNA'S FATHER! HE IS A BIG FAT JERK
Tonyboy chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
This was such an awesome chapter! I am really infuriated at Anna's father for causing such trouble for his children and especially Diego, who didn't do anything thing wrong.

Anyway, this is really a great story. Much better than your Phantom one. And I seriously mean it when I say that it's a great story.

Anyway, I went to see West Side Story at a local theater a week ago last Thursday. It was a wonderful production, and there were no actors that disappointed me. And the guy who played Tony was really awesome. He was a great choice. He played the part so well.

Anyway, thank you so much for updating. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Samantha chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Hi! This story's gettin to be great so far! Update soon!
americangurl chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
oh please hurry up, this story is getting good.
countrygurl chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
man, annas father is such a jerk.

'He's not your kind.'

oh, my goodness, i am glad martin luther king jr. was born, otherwise, we wouldnt get along with the other people(the african americans, the mexicans, and the puerto ricans).

But i did like the part when anna ran away from home. And jose gives me the chills.
countrygurl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
wow, that was a good chapter. im starting to like this diego he seems kinda sweet.(yawns) i have to get to bed, its getting kinda late and i need some sleep.

Later and good night,

Countrygurl/Jennifer
Bree-2006 chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Maldígalo, ¡cómo el atrevimiento él sea tan racist cuando él no sabe

claramente lo que él está diciendo! Ese pisses yo apagado. ¡Hey amor de I este traductor español! hehe I really am likin the fic! Update soon-a-mun-do!
Tonyboy chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Geez, I cannot believe what a racist Anna's father is!

"He's not your kind. Stay away from him." What a jerk!

Anyway, this chapter was really good. Keep up the good work. Sure can't wait to see an update!

Tonyboy/Daniel
Bree-2006 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Buena historia Blazie, realmente gocé de ella. Aunque tengo nunca visto le, soy seguro que el fic era bueno comparada a él.Ámele muchacha. Hehe...instant spanish...
semprence86 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Hey its me izzy i didnt have time to read your story sorry but i bet its guys better call me or email me i havent heard frm you guys in forever i miss you guys so much and i will really miss not being there next better write or call me or ur gonna make me cry