Reviews for For Good
LooneyLockhart chapter 3 . 9/22
I'm confused. if this is their first year, shouldn't snape be the new DADA teacher? where is slughorn? hasn't draco been given the task to kill dumbledore? very confused
Wicked fanatic chapter 1 . 1/2
bigtomato chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Lexi's thoughts are hilarious, as are the circumstances she always seems to fall into
bigtomato chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
It's great to see a fic with a main character who isn't a goody goody Gryffindor. A Slytherin who isn't all eating hearts and babies.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
This was awesome oh my god.
polandATEmyTACOS chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Oh my god, Blaise is writing god-awful poetry and I'm dying of laughter :DDD
The.Dragon.Singer chapter 36 . 8/30/2013
I'm crying. I've been crying far to much with this fic. I dislike the tears. But I love the fic.

It's so conflicting!
potterphilosepher chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
wow pity I only found this story now but already I adore it, very intriguing strong opening and Lexi is already defined as a stong unique main character and that together with the excellent writing style and plot I'm already hooked and really can't wait to read on. You are clearly a very talented writer so well done :)
kazeheart-sama chapter 37 . 10/15/2012
stanzaic chapter 37 . 1/2/2012
You are my hero. This is possibly the best canon/OC fic I have seen in a billion years. Like, seriously, this story just made my week. You rock! :D
Anemone Yaslana chapter 31 . 11/17/2011
I was reading your story and suddenly half-way through school I think of the perfect song to fit this fanfic. Bound to You. I first heard it by Christina Agularia on Burlesque, but the lyrics are really in sinc for what Lexi and George are going through. You should look it up.

Scaramouchemusic chapter 29 . 10/9/2011
i was really impressed with this chapter! i mean, when we watch the movies all we see is dumbledore caring for harry and everybody cheering for them and gryffindor. i mean, not everybody is a troll like crabbe and goyle or heartless. i mean, slytherins are humans and want to feel protected as well.. i i think it's kinda mean of dumbledore and the others to pretend not to care, or act as though all slytherins are bad...

i think you've gotten it right with the slytherin point of view!

cheers, rock on!
SunyWrites chapter 29 . 8/21/2011
Darn're making me cry D: wonderful story I've been reading it for...3...4? Days straight. Amazing, amazing, I love it (:

501 review! Yeaaa I feel special :3
Eirdaru chapter 37 . 8/17/2011
This is a great story, I'll be checking out your other stuff to because your a good writer.
TheThirteenthRuby chapter 37 . 7/28/2011
It causes me great discomfort to see that this story is over. I have grown to love it passionately... okay, maybe that's a little creep.y I do very much enjoy this story though. Every character is perfect, including the obnoxious Ron and the twit Granger, I still love them after everything that happened because deep down inside they are good people, much like the Slytherins, Lexi, Draco, Blaise, and even Pansy (although I don't much like her). I plan to read the sequel soon, but not right away, I am telling you that because I don't want you to think I started it an didn't like it.

I would also like to point out that I always thought the twins were so lovable and cute but you have made me fall in love with them. Both of them. Such a crazy notion, falling in love with fictional characters, but alas I have.

Every chapter makes me laugh, a few make me cry, overall it is a great story. Keep up the amazing work!