Reviews for Regretfully Yours
July-V chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
*is late again*

I love it
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
aw, i thought it was kawaii...*favorites*
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This wasn't a bad story. You said this was the edited virson...so where's the unedited? I'm suprised that you made Riff accually get fed up with Cain...very creative by the way.
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
aww. Kawaii.
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
so Riff finally gets mad...it's about time really nicely done and not at all cliche.
bekett chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I thought this was very believeable. Even though it's not something that I could see happening in the manga, you kept Riff and Cain in-character in their situations. Hard to explain, but I did my best. Basically, I compliment you.
iPickleThings chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Oh! That was cute, though it feels a little unfinished. Although, that's not really the word I want, I think it's as close I'll get. Um, anyways! I liked it! Much love, Sleepy.
LadyYuina chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Awesome one-shot. You are the only author who I've read a one-shot of under the "M" category who has not made two people get together in a rushed sort of way, or made them straight up do it from the start. In fact, there was no lemon. )

Good job. D
The Tacochickenwings chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Very cute, short but includes everything there needs to be. I love how you made the characters' reactions very accurate. You did this quite well, perfectly avoiding that corny "all-of-a-sudden romance" that people tend to see in shounen-ai oneshots. Great job!
Elf Asato chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Um. Well, I like Riff's passive aggressive actions anyway...
asn water chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
aww cain is so cute! hes just like a little kid "im sorry for hitting on girls so late at night" that was so cute. ok well anyways nice disclaimer!
joybug chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
The story was really good, and I agree that it would have ruined it for them to get together at that point, not when there is such a trust between them to suddenly have it compromised by a drunken night. Riff wouldn't take advantage like that even if Cain wanted him to.

Awesome job! :)