Reviews for Romancing the Stone
ancientesha chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
loved it! wow! oh yeah. and this line is great: "he almost dragged her off to his cave then and there. If it wasn’t for the fact that he’d have to drag her through the control room and past the goggling eyes of a room full of scientists, he would have embraced the whole cat calling, thigh slapping, hubba-hubba cave man attitude and done just that" that was just: damn!:X:X*yummy*:X.

definetely another chapter soon:Dplease:D

love papa smurf!:X hihi
Newbie GK chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
AH! It's not finished! Why are all the good ones left on a cliffhanger? Please, I beg of you, return and finish the story.
Newbie GK chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
I liked how John views men in general, very funny. I think I have a good idea of who the figure represents...
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh, John makes me laugh. I love how he can hate the thing one minute and the next, rules it okay. Can we say jealous?
StarSkimmer chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
Great sparky story, but... where's chapter six? :( You can't just leave us hanging! Update, pleaase pretty please with Shweir on top. ;)
Kat Spencer chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
Hello there, you told me I should check out your Atlantis fics and I checked out this one...where's the update...it's been...a long time. Please update! I wanna know about the consequences and the ramifications please. And wow...I really need to see season 2 & 3 of Atlantis. Never really saw the John/Elizabeth thing in the first season...but now...I like these fics, please update! Thanks for sharing!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
ACK! "TBC. One more to go," and then you don't update for over a year?
Sorraia3 chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
Well? What happened to the last chapter?
AllyOz chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
and...?

Please say that you are going to continue this fic. I want to read what happens next :)
The Fiction Spider chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Hi,

Like the story, and not to be a bother or anything, but, eh, when are you gonna post chapter 6?

Look at me talking here. Like I've got any right to say this to you. I uploaded a chap 1 (read: teaser) of a story, like, a years an a half ago. Still haven't updated *blush*...

Anyway, please post the chap?

Rose
Someone Reading chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
Hurricane Katrina Survivor here - on knees - begging -please for the love of whatever Deity you pray to let us have the last chapter of this story. It has been months, and months and months. HAVE MERCY!

Oh, excellent characterization, dialog and descriptive.

ionawolfrider chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
Wow! More tugs. have you ever thought about becoming a full time autor?
Cathain Nottingham chapter 5 . 10/6/2005
You are a terrific Sheppard / Weir writer, especially with Shep. I love reading this story and I'm going to be sad to see it end!
Interstella chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
there can't be just one more! this story is brilliant!
adafrog chapter 5 . 9/30/2005
he Drag her off to his cave!