Reviews for Do You Remember the Future? and other poems
agentmeister chapter 4 . 8/27/2020
Wonderful!
IAteTheRamen chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Argh, this made me tear up a little. :'D I loved it!
ClockworkScales chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is really cute and a well-written poem. Kind of reminds me of the song 1985... OMG! I heard the lyrics in my head and I didn't realize the song name was 1985 - the time Marty was in... OH MY GOD. This is a revelation!

Did you intend to do that or was it something I picked up out of nowhere?
Red Bess Rackham chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
These were so good. Very cleverly put together. Some time soon I'll have to take a look at that BTTF directory. :)

bttf4444 chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
It's a great poem! :)
LuckyDuck29 chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Hi. I've read and reviewed all your bttf stuff, and as usual this is great. I can't log in because I can't see the image text. I hate when sites do this because now I can't upload my stories! But I will continue to read and review yours; you're a great bttf writer.
Smudgie chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Great job! Sad though...made me want to cry :(
bttf4444 chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
A nice take on what happened in the original LP2015! :)
Red Bess Rackham chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
That was cool. Nice job. :)

Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Nice, confusing since I missed some of the details of the trilogy, yet great 20th anniversary poem I like it!
MartyMcFlyJr chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
'twas nice, but I liked the first one more. no, I LOVED thevfirst one! I showed it to all my freinds and I read it a million times! you are very talented.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Funky. It was really neat. Good job.

Fellowship of the Band Geeks chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
YAY FOR UPDATING!

I especially liked this part:

Running, feet pounding

Down the street to Riverside Drive

Can you read my mind

Time traveller, Future Boy, lost in history

Erased from the plane of existence

No more
Tinnie chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That's a very, very god poem. It flows very well, and has a good balance between the descriptive and the lyrical. It does fit the character, and also the film itself, of course ;-)

The title line is quite haunting, especially written out in the poem with the "Doc" as a finale. It sort of reflect the title of the film, because while it seems unlogical to go back to the future, it is equally unlogical to remember it. Yet both assumptions make sense in the context of the story, even though 55 Doc has never been to 85 yet ;-)

Well, to sum it all up, I think it's a very good piece of poetry, well written and well thought out. Thanks for sharing!

Tinnie
emeraldeyegurl chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
yay bravo! bravo! bravo! that was great. maybe you should write some stories. or did you already? I did't look. oh well. thanks. bye. :-)