Reviews for The Magician
Haziel chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
OMG this is good! I really love how you give Tai such a deep psiche... I really wasn't expecting that.

And Matt in that costume... thing of the bishieness... think of the bishieness!

Another great work!

You must update... please...
krad chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Wa! What an awesome first chapter!

I want to read some more, hope you update soon.
phoenix chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
...wow. This is a highly interesting plotline and I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve (oh, and I completely agree with both rants in your profile D although I must admit that I am guilty of being one of those authors you mentioned in rant 2) Are we going to hear more about Taichi's past and why his past is so bad, as is implied? I have to say that I was a bit skeptical of such a story since I've read stories that completely ruin the personalities of the two characters (such travesty!). Update soon, or at least whenever you can!
weirdobagel chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Second chances woot woot

Descriptive...too erotic for my liking but you know I'm a total geek when it comes to stuff like that. Sad for my age- I know. I'm working on it...honest TT
minnermon chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
WoW! That's cool! I love this first chapter, and I'm waiting for the following chapters! -_ I can't wait to see how their fate will collide again and how their relationship will be fixed! ... That is what's going to happen, right? ... Wait! Don't tell me! Please just write more! Thank you! -Ja ne :D
Tyson FoxFlame chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
hey hey

Candy's advertising for you, feel proud :P

Anyway, love it, love the idea and all that random crap that i'm too lazy to type out right now and I dont feel like typing it out anyway, but just because this review is pointless and practically empty dont think I dont adore the fic.

Right off the bat I knew it was Tai's POV. You can just tell. Good job.

Update soon and random crap.

*Ty

Trust the Fox
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
*glomp* You know I love this, because you're the best fucking amazing writer and I love you! *hug* Keep up the amaazing work. I'll talk to you soon hopefully and praise you more!

*candy