Reviews for Girl next door
Aww Hinata is so nice to sakura! So sad.. :(
Please continue! It's a great story
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
Update! :D
XxPinkPenguinxX chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Is this another sakusasu...? Damn it... -.-" good story thought..
jowilleatyuh chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
*chuckles* I actually kind of liked this- Very DTE; a bit odd for the maid part but still dte Update again por favor? :3
jowilleatyuh chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Holy fuck ._. Wow even as a kid, Ino was a little bitch- spoiled little bitch...
xelectricskies chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
yayness! i've been waiting for hinata & shikamaru to appear! :D and this fic so far is making me hate ino. lolol.
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 17 . 4/2/2010
I love your story!
B-More'z finest chapter 20 . 7/23/2009
This is a really down-to-earth story with a believable plot.I love it update soon
SlowGoldenFields chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
i luv this entire story so far i think is amazing
MissAX chapter 20 . 5/9/2009
such a cute story!

i hope an update's coming soon!

keep up the good work
Shubhs chapter 20 . 4/9/2009
Wooh!Nice cliffhanger!You might wana check for minor grammatical errors in the story and what about Kiba and Shino? You only mentioned them in the first few chapters and then totally dumped them...The same thing happened with Shikamaru and the ramen shop...Btw I HOPE that I am not flaming currently...:)
lovely chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
Please update asap, it's been like forever and you haven't updated!
unknown chapter 20 . 1/10/2009
this story is diarrhea cuz IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE AND IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SASUKE AND SAKURA LOVE!THEY DIDNT HAVE LOVE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT THEIR LOVE!BAKAS THESE DAYS DONT KNO WHAT THEY ARE WRITING!

BAKA!
LocoPon chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, the real love is comin'! i am going to be waiting impatiently for the next chapter, so please update, the story line was really good. I really want to know what happens next, but what will happen to Hinata when she sees the pictures? plus she went to another place making situations more worse if she saw the picture, she would think Sakura stole Naruto from herr! I wanna know what happened in the Photoshoot with Sasuke and Sakura, please update, pleaasse!