Reviews for All snakes obey Parseltongue
Lisa1312 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Write more. It sounds sad like this. the whole "i shall never have you" part. I would like it more if he did have him.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
mmm not quite sure what to make of this one. I likd it and yet at the same time I didn't really understand its direction.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
i love this
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ummmm...que pasa?

Uniasus chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is like, a really creepy one-sided thing from Snape's side. I mean, super creepy.
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
excellent. beautifully written. I was surprised to read on your profile that english is not your first language. Nice job.

Talenyn01 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was awesome! You should write a sequel!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Great story! Very interesting.

For all your reviwers who were complaining about age and Snape seeming like a pediophile: Snape seems to have no control over how he feels. At least not a lot. The author makes it clear that It's the language that draws Snape into Harry. I'm sure he'd feel the same way about voldemort if he spoke parsel to his followers. Age obviously has nothing to do with it.

Sorry about the Rant. Loved the story. A sequel would be wonderful, although it's still great as a one shot.
yaoi-fied chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
harry is WAY under age but you wrote this really well, i love it
firefly134 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
You mentioned he was 13 and called him a teenager but he would only be 12 there and why are you making Snape a paedophile serisouly! Snape is old enough to be his father, really. Harry would only be a 12 year old boy (only having turned 12, months before, he would still be very young, no where near 13) this is rather confusing, why are you changing his age there and making Harry look arrogant and Snape a sicko paedophile who desire young boys, gross. and why could Snape 'hear' what Harry was saying in parseltongue, i mean he isn't one so he wouldn't be able to understand what was being said, and also sorry but it's I'm not I ' m really whats with the gaps between the ' ! i mean i like the idea of his POV during that part in the book but it's so wrong, serisouly he wouldn't be nowing what was said he would only hear hissing!
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Liked it. Remember the last 't' in thought, otherwise it's a different word and makes the fic harder to read
Claire Darcy chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oh, my goodness.

I do not CARE that I am nearly two years late on this. I am actually quite speechless after reading that. You have an extraordinary talent, I think. I could feel Snape's desperation at never having Harry. And Harry and Draco were so vivdly described - quite a character study. I thank you for writing this - certainly gives me a new (and more enjoyable) way of watching that scene in the movie.

I'm just going to go over here in this corner and sigh for poor Professor Snape.
Tenshii Bebi chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Kyo Tasume chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! please continue! contine CONTINuE! please continue this story
Obasan-Neko chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Hey...Even though your story is only supposed to be a one-shot will you updat if you get enough reviews? Please update i really like your story..