Reviews for Super Water Resistant
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Funny as hell!
578929 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
an old favourite. bout time i added it in my favourite list. Ah, fluff just can't live without it.
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 1 . 8/30/2008's like the time I found out that my brother was using my shaving gel. That was a wierd conversation...

I loved the ending! Very creative and very entertaining!
Mako-Magic chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
-laughs- good ending!

Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
omg i serioulsy am in love with ur stories! this was so creative]
hoshicat chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
lol great story im interested to read more! that is if you feel like it! love the fluff and the funny! ~Hoshicat _
phiii chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
haha! why has Rei got a lady shaver :s

ha! rosesented makeup remover xD

this made me giggle! if i was Rei i'd use what he found on the top shelf as black mail! xD

loved it! ]
Universal Laughter chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
So funnya and sweet Keep up the good work
Nedunque chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
It's fun to see how much you're style's changed in so comparatively short time. The misspelling of "drawer" and peculiar use of "blatantly" were unexpected from reading your newer stuff.

But it's still highly amusing. I can't blame Kai for preferring a pleasantly smelling make-up remover (how women handle getting rid of nailvarnish is beyond me, but perhaps working in the lab has just put me off acetone for life). But why Rei doesn't just use a normal safetyrazor puzzles me. And it's embarrassing for Kai if it really took him 22 pages to find it. Rei, by the way, made a strange mistake, though. Guys hide things in the sockdrawer, not with the underwear. And I really think that Rei should have taken a pair of boxers instead (incidentally, am I the only guy, who doesn't wear boxers?). I know, what he needs the sock for, but custom is to use one's own socks for that purpose.

The lube is interesting. I'd never have figgered Kai for a boyscout ("Be prepared!").

- Nêdunque
animepie chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
(blinks) "ladyshave"? How truly disturbing indeed, Rei-kun. Very, very disturbing. "Rose-scented makeup remover"? This was funny but this is also why people prefer not to dig too far.
AnimeQueen48 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Hehehe... someone is being evil... Genious fic!

pemphetru chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
O.O will there be an update/sequel or do i have to content meself with this one? it's so good!
Jessy-Fish chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I loved it, it was so cute and creative! I love his traingle thingys!

Reis1gurl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
pure goodness...loved should think about making this a 2-shot...just a suggestion...

loved it still anyways.

peace out and rock on,

Abandoned Account 1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Awesome story, it's hilarious, I can't wait to read you're next one!