Reviews for The Wants of the Few
Bruatar chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
The story is really cute and it was enjoyable, but I can't help but feel like it's incomplete. Somehow, all of those lessons you listed that people should get from the story don't feel like they're "complete" in a sense because there wasn't closure on Mustang and Hawkeye. I mean I guess it's obvious that they end up together at some point but it's nice to see it actually happen. Either way, nice story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
interesting read so far, love the idea...i caught you having gracia calling her husband "hughes" in the last paragraph, though...i think you meant maes :) it'd be weird to have your wife call you by your last name haha
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
Lovely story!
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
ask-a-sin '' awwwwww elycia!
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
OOh! Riza basically told abt her and Roy
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
lol! I could actually imagine Hughes telling something like that to Elycia! And Elicia is SOOO adorable!
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I miss Hughes to /
DemonicXaliv chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Elysia is sooo freakin' cute here! XD You did a good job of making her childish nature.
Starship Artisan chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
*sniff* I felt myself begining to cry when the song started.

Amazing story, loved it so much! Good job!
Jollypants Silvers chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
It was a good story :D I saved it in a notepad & I'll tell my kids the story when I have some! :D
Jollypants Silvers chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
This is really good so far :)
little miss clueless chapter 18 . 4/24/2010
I'm gonna make this real quick... AWESOME! Like totally really and all the superlative degree of positive adjectives XD BEAUTIFUL to say the least, there isn't really a word to describe how good it is... GOOD JOB!
little miss clueless chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
i know im not done reading everything yet but I just wanna say... I am moved! This chapter made me cry...
dybank chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
Man, this chapter literally broke my heart. *sniff*
Thalheim chapter 18 . 9/5/2008
beautiful story, i loved every chapter! its great that you had a few deeper meanings too, like lessons to be learned from reading this, definitely a fave, well done!