Reviews for The Brothers Triton
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awesome story. Duncan filled with guilt, and yet he's still in love with Veronica. Really really great fic.
mewling chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Wow. Cool.
ulstergirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
i like it. i like duncan, so i'm glad to see someone else writing him. ;) and we see so little about the tritons, too.
strawberries rule chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
this is such a great fic. i love how you wrote it. i hope you write more and often too.
FrozenFire23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Love it. You captured Duncan perfectly.
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wow. I really love your style, plus Duncan is one of my favorite characters. Too bad this is rated M, because otherwise I'd send it straight to my C2 archive.
Crispy chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I can't tell you how happy I am to read such a well-written fic from Duncan's POV. I hope you write more. Duncan fans NEED you!
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
"Whips and nipple clips and candle wax" ! Hee!

This made me giggle. And I liked the rest of the fic, too. It's nice to see people give Duncan's character more depth.
Jen chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
This was so great! I really enjoyed it, and it was well written. Poor Duncan!
NoFx1018 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Aw, that was kinda angsty. I loved it though...so, Go You!
Lily chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Oh my god! Am I dreaming? Did I just read an amazing story telling about DUNCAN'S point of voew about anything it all?

Seriously, though, you put the fic in "terrific", and I don't care how stupid that is.
Gardener chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
That was beautiful. That was easily one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Well done.