Reviews for Awe of She
DeactivatedAccount111 chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
This is a good fanfic though I think you rushed Shinobu and Keitaro's relationship a bit, not that that is a bad thing. I hope to see more chapters but I doubt that since you have updated in 6 years though I hope you do XD
HUNG DEAD SCREAMING chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
I like it!
Poisontomb chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
this is an awesome! i love what you've done so far and hope for more!
Totoro-Likes-Cakes chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Oh, Shinobu is the pevr/bully now!-
Totoro-Likes-Cakes chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
EmoMakino chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
Um, well... the whole situation... just doesn't work, in my mind. I mean, Shinobu's newfound confidence is staggering; she's nearly a completely different person from who she was just a few weeks ago, and I think it'd take everyone a bit more time to adjust to that, especially Keitaro. Their relationship is developing kind of quickly, too. As was mentioned, Shinobu didn't really consider his feelings, and Keitaro went along with it a bit too easily, even if the whole thing was a facade to satisfy Shinobu's 'possesive side' in his mind.

And if I were a less reasonable person, I might've shouted, "OMG! Shinobu's turning to the dark side of Mary-Sue! And Naru is getting bashed too much; she's not a complete and utter bitch!"

Writing and style are nice though. Though I have some qualms, it's a good fic.
JonJ chapter 13 . 11/19/2006
Very nice! Keep up the good work, and PLEASE keep this going...

Selryam chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
...Uh... Easy on the OOC-ness... _
Selryam chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Shiko chapter 13 . 8/10/2006
Wow, I am getting infuriated by Keitaro. He really seems to still have feelings for Naru. It is clear that she seems to matter more than the childhood promise he made years ago, or else he wouldn't be such a wimp and not choose Shinobu. I think Shinobus should dump him. Yeah, also, the last chapter seems to be getting a little bit off track, and Naru's sudden giving up act is confusing and does not seem plausible. Still, keep it up! Maybe you are having a writer's block or have pressing personal matters but I hope you will come back to this fic because your original idea, of Shinobu being the promised girls, is just great and incredibly original in this realm of fanfics. Even if 8 or months have passed now, think about continuing this piece. Cheerio!
Shiko chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Best Shinobu Fic I have read so far! Please update! Reviewers will flock to you!
Karuteru chapter 13 . 4/26/2006
Very nice fanfic. Some of the humor and randomness is a very nice change from some of the fics I've been reading lately. However, I'm a fan of Keitaro and anyone who isn't Naru fics and I feel that for a little while there Shinobu's personality got a little close to Naru's. Overall it is a very good read though. I hope you update soon but by the looks of it you haven't touched this in a while :( plz write more!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 13 . 3/8/2006
Well now this fic is really something! This is one hell of an interesting concept and Shinobu is my favourite LH girl.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Not a bad premis I hope to read more this is quite interesting and I loved what Shinobu said to Naru.
Shurikan-NoS chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
Awesome, well done, but maybe the soap opera ting got a little weird there?