Reviews for Switch
AaylaKit chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
Um...hi? Yeah, it's Please?

The dancing Kaminoans are's Mika. I would probably act the same way around Boba...

Barriss and Boba are cute, as always. I never would've thought of those two, but yes, they are so sweet together.

Virtual cookie.
AaylaKit chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
Sighs. WHY did you discontiue? WHYYYYYY?
AaaylaKit chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
Why did you discontinue? Why? Whyyyyyyy?
AngelIre chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
This is incredibly amusing. You managed to make it hilarious without being stupid. Great spoof. I would have loved to read how it ended. :)
PollyWantCookie chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Shame you stopped writing this. Did someone cure the insanity and so take away your genius at writing a wonderfully mad and random story like this? There are still lots of weird things that can happen. BTW, at some point in the A/N you mentioned that you think that Obi-Wan isn't in for booze, but my attention for every personality detail of him in canon works brought that he actually is, and it is often mentioned that he'd either like a drink, or actually drinks etc.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 11 . 6/13/2008
do more chaps! a sequel! anything! just..continue this, please! VERY GOOD! question: r u going to have Luminara fall in love with Obi-Wan? PLEASE CONTINUE!
Firefly4000 chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
LOL! I loved this chapter lol it wash awesome go Boba! and go Barriss! lol
Firefly4000 chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
lol this is an awesome story i love the way u have Barriss and Boba get together more please more
Darth Squishy chapter 11 . 11/5/2005
you have to write more! i loved every single bit of your story. *Snickers* anakin is such an idiot. will he die? maybe...maybe not. meh. up to you. haha. i love what youve done with jango and anakin. poor jango.. maybe anakin should try piloting slave 1...he'd probably crash it... ohh wells... ill be checking back for more!
shade chapter 11 . 10/25/2005
aw, Boba/Barriss, so cute :D i wonder if Etain gets a date with Darman! (i luv that pairing, Etain Darman tru luv! :D)
Jedi Knight Revan chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
YAY! I loved these last 2 chps! Anankin is such a . i love the windu blue skin/afro thing! its brilliant! also tht xfie v stargate was great! lol

my major story is after return of the jedi, kinda on AU lines, but I'm wokring on an attack of the clones and also soem revan time ones (guess u could say the works? lol!)

loop-holes in the code! great stuff :) I've been thinking of writing up the code (including loopholes...) great having half the jedi dating, lol.

too late at night to think of crit, I've drunk too much fizzy drink as well. lol i'll crit ur next chp properly. keep up the good writing! ur giving me many many giggles! :D:D:D:D
Jamieson Zed chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
Interesting chapter...loved Obi-Wan's reaction at the end to Naganna's comments. Poor Anakin, his fate left in the hands of the clones, this doesn't bode well! Good chapter, waiting for the next! :-
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 11 . 8/31/2005
Lol, I've always wanted to try something with a dark closet and Chiss eyes...and everyone knows all the Jedi go out with each other.

Jade - email me the Boba Fett and Holy Grail, and I'll get it done, k?
Flare Conlon chapter 11 . 8/30/2005
Sveet! I love it. Poor Ani. Poor Boba! Poor Obi-Wan. I got a new shirt with Jaster Mereel's insignia on it, you know, the skull with antlers. YAY FETT-ISH! Keep it up!

Random Clone chapter 11 . 8/29/2005
Da da da da! Oh no! Anakin's gone! Well, on second thought maybe that's a reason for celebrating... :) I know what Darman's gonna say now- "When we get back from this mission, I'm gonna tell procurement that we need jet-packs..."