Reviews for callings of the round moon
HowTroublesome12 chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
:) cute but where's the rest
Blaque Lotus chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
i look forward to the rest of this story. i like it .
Foxluna chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
well now things are seeming to go more smoothly between the two of them... and maybe Kakashi and Iruka too perhaps?

-giggles- and i wonder if Sasuke has been reading that book at all -wink wink- could be really helpful when mating Naruto, and the bloody Fur ball with legs will quit being mean about it -giggles-

well please make sure to update. please and thank u.

laters,

Fox
Foxluna chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
you know since this fic of yours is rated M you can have Yaoi scenes in here. hoped to let u know... and also i can't go on Adultfanfic since im only bloody 17 even tho im going to be 18 by august. sucks to be me when wanting to read really good stories with really good scenes... such is my life.

laters,

Fox
animelove20 chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Awe come on dnt leave me hnging with that cute moment

More sasunaru pls ?
Okami-hime chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
I think it's amazing! Beautifully written...even the three sentence paragraphs.
G-C-W chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
wow this story is really brill!

i love your humor and your style of writing!

i really hope that you update soon!

love it

Cya -sian
turquoise-kitsune chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
ah i never thought i would find someone who likes narutoyaoi, and is frm nz!

that is like wow huge conicdence!

i live in aucland! wo auckland

i dont like weelington...

now back to ur story!
a kitsunes light chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
yay! Write soon please I loved this fic!
PleaseDeletemyACCOUNTaaaaaaaaa chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
i think its a really good story and i think its debeloping just fine i hope you keep on writing stories
dontlookforme chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Great story upload pretty please!
Yami Ryo chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
That's so romantic! I love it!
FigmentedReality chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
ARGH. Anyways. I really like this story. ]. But I found like two mistakes. In the previous chapter, you said 'biding him goodbye.' It should be bidding because biding is used as such: 'biding your time.' YUP. Oh and the Japanese word for 'monster.' Isn't it Bakemono? I dunno. Lol. Anyways good story. ].
quaero lumen chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Have you given up on this fic? You'd better not because I (and

I'm sure a million other readers) are still waiting to find out

what happens next, so get your lazy ass up to work when you

have the time okay?
Kurimishu chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Hi!

I'm one of your...uh...fans.

I first read this on and like weeks later I finally looked at the review page and found out you had it here.

However I was surprised to find that both versions were at the same chapter-and I couldn't beleive you took out the lemon-thing.

When I checked the link I couldn't connect so I went back to and read chapter three over.

Another thing-You'd been asking for advise and I didn't any new tips posted-so I will mention some things that you haven't done yet: the Sakura-teme bashing hasn't started yet; Sasuke-kun hasn't read Kakashi sensei's book yet; it would be very interesting to see the bastard who made Naru-kun cry get bashed[or what might be funny is if Sasuke and/or Kakashi started to fuck with that asswhole's mind-you know make him see things or something-Respect the power of the Kyuubi Dammit![I have my own inner demon, so I feel some of the pain]

Anyway-poor Kakashi sensei[evil or not]may be getting his way-but he really hasn't seen anything.

Oh yes-the two sentence paragragh thing is cool-don't worry.

Oh. It's totally awsome that your sticking to the basic story line of the show-this one story was so far from topic-it was beond wtf.

M...I geuss I'm just wasting space now so update as soon as you get through your writer's block.

Love your story!