Reviews for Twice
Beautiful!
Saadia1994 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
so sad...keep it up!
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Amazing insight to a difficult character.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I always thought that Sirius would be the secret favorite because he had spirt and fire and was willing to stand up against them. They would rub Regulus in his face, telling him how Regulus was the perfect son, but really wish he was less perfect.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This was very interesting and original. Thank you for writing this and all your other stories.
jmfossil chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
"and suddenly her life came rushing at her, rushing at her in one single sentence."

I think that's really how portraits work, their entire life's views just crammed into a picture.

Amazingly done. Very nice that you can capture the portrait of a portrait. Haha, forgive the pun.
OnTheVergeOfExtinction chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Simple. Powerful. You blow me away.
CursedShadows chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
very nice *runs off to read all of your other stories*
UnSerious Sirius chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow. How can something so short create so much emotion? This is truly brilliant. You're only the third person I've reviewed today, and I've been online for two and a half hours. Feel complimented.
Alyx chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Beautiful. I don't think I've ever read something so short that I've found that moving.
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Mrs. Black has a consience? I never would've guessed. Very original.

Defy Gravity
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I agree with japanese-jew. Your one-shots are extreme, very well written, as I've said to you a jillion times... Fantastic work, and I love how you get the character's raw emotions out with such a small usage of words..
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I. . . . I really liked that. I don't find myself enjoying too many 1-shots, so feel complimented
Duchess of Awesome chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Thank you! I've always thought it was impossible for Mrs. Black to totally hate her son. I was considering writing something like this, but u beat me, so now i don't have to. YAY!