Reviews for Is It Too Late?
Jack Off Jimmy chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Awe, this was so cute and sad. I loved it sweety.

-Jack-
love me gently with a chainsaw chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Really liked this. You should totally do aone in his point. That'd be very interesting.
treachorous-scars chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Not bad. You realy expressed her thoughts in this. You really should do one in Jimmy's pov. It'd definatley be interesting.
Kilalakittydoll chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Nice story. I haope you do write one in Jimmy's.
Lynne Lee chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This was amazing. You really should do another one in Jimmy's perspective.
Crazyindaze chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
cute storiy, I hope you do do one on jimm'ys thoughts,.
Kris chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I love this story. The emtions Kim felt were written so well. I hope you do write one from Jimmy's point of view. In my opinion there aren't enough stories about Jimmy and Kim. Great job!
rock lover chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Good story. I loved it. I hope there is another one in Jimmy's feelings,
Ellie04 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Nice story. Very well written. Love how you displayed Kim's feelings. Great job. Hope there is one in Jimmy's p.o.v soon.
hateful with a vengance chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Pretty good. I like how you showed her feelings. I think you really captured her character. But we all know that Jimmyloves Kim and that he'll take her back. That's just them. Lovely job on this story. You should do one in Jimmy's p.o.v.
xiaoyu49 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Not bad. I lik ethis story. The way you showed how she felt was very realistic. It'd be an interesting idea to do one in Jimmy's P.O.V. Keep up the good work and update soon.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I hope there is more.. I mean you know he will go back with her again but i think he should tell her she hurt him a lot.
Sheryl 104 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Great story. very well written. You should write one in Jimmy's pov. It'd be interesting.
dustytiger chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
wiked little ficlet here! i like it a lot, jimmy's POV could be cool, i think hehe, love your all your work, keep it up! can't wait to see what you pump out next!