Reviews for The Battle Lord Chronicles: Of Truths and Lies
Arkeus chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
uh...beignnign to read that, and while it's awkward, what i really want to know is: are they in america or japan? because of the names...
HeeHeeHee01 chapter 40 . 2/12/2008
Ah! Holy cow, bot Kristy! I'm glad she didn't give up her humanity, but GEEZ! If she had just done it then that wouldn't have happened!

Well, now I need the next chapter! I will wait impatiently!

Good job
Anna Jaganshi chapter 40 . 2/9/2008
Yes! I loved the whole thing! The battle, how you decribed Bashere, how the warlord tattoo works, and especially how Hiei helps to motivate Kristy. _ It was all so freakin' cool. xD Wow... eight YEARS? D: That's, like, forever! Geez! And now she's goin' off with Naruto and everybody. Very interesting... ;D But this was a better-than-great ending to this story, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the sequel!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 40 . 2/9/2008
BattleStations chapter 40 . 2/8/2008
What the hell?
Anna Jaganshi chapter 39 . 2/5/2008
God, this one was sad, too. But at least thigs picked up a bit again. *falls over laughing* Dang, I just love the Jagan. Too freaking funny. And the last sentence was so true, it made me laugh, too. *brings up profile* Adding to fav. quotes!

But yay, 'nother awesome chapter! ;3 And ha, other readers, I get ta read the last chaoter and the next story FIRST! xD Kidding (well, about the teasing part, at least). '
Anna Jaganshi chapter 38 . 2/5/2008
I'm going to review on here so the emails aren't too big.

Ooh, Hiei and the others know now! One less thing to worry about. And crap, the Jagan bit kind of scared me. Gave me chills, too. But I liked it; very creative. _

OMGWTFBBQ? Damn it, you KILLED JASON? I was going to say, "Oh, geez, we won't be mad at you, don't worry," but... *cries in corner* Nu-u-u-u-u-u... he died-ded. No, let me correct that, he was MURDERED. DAMN THAT BASTARD! He didn't have to KILL him! TT_TT No, such a mean plot twist of you!

I mean this, though. The chapter was better than great-besides his dieing; me no like that-and I'm almost afraid to read what's in the next chapters! o.o That and the sequel.
Domya Wolfe chapter 39 . 2/2/2008
Wow, you are not just a great writer, but also a great story-teller. I love this story, and I can hardly wait for the last chapter and sequel. -
HeeHeeHee01 chapter 39 . 2/1/2008
Ah, I love your personified Jagan! It's great.

So...Bashere. I hope he dies a slow painful death! Jagan can give Kristy a few tips after she's incapacitated him, right?

But this chapter was REALLY sad...and Hiei was so sweet. I love how you wrote that that was not in character...because it's true! It is sort of along the same lines that Hiei told Kurama after the "Kuronue" fight, though...So he must be feeling pretty close to her.

Are you going to do the other characters thoughts on this incident? And Koenma BETTER BRING JASON BACK! He did it for Genkai, so I'm gonna throw a hissy fit if he doesn't bring back Jason *not any of your fault though*.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 39 . 2/1/2008
BattleStations chapter 38 . 1/30/2008
Whoa-oh! Cliffhanger galore! One moment you got us thinking Jason's gonna win, next he's dead before the fight even starts! A very nice twist in the story-caught me off guard. Only waiting for the next chapter!

-BS
HeeHeeHee01 chapter 38 . 1/27/2008
AH! No! Jason can't die! D: *insert colorful death threats here* I'm changing the subject...D:

I liked the beginning of the chapter, with Jagan! He was a cool character, and I've never seen a story with him as a tangible character! It was really creative!

I like the whole waking up scene, too! I never heard Kuwabara say anything though, but I know how hard it is to include all of the characters in the story every chapter!

I will end this review by begging for Jason not to be dead! He was, I mean IS a cool character! He's so sweet to his little sister, I want him to be okay, and to see the final downfall of Bashere!

Okay I lied. KRISTY KICK ASS!

ja
HereAfter chapter 38 . 1/26/2008
I freaking love this story! One of the best YYH that I've ever read. Keep it up. AND UPDATE SOON!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 38 . 1/25/2008