Reviews for Sailor Moon: Intangible
cool story
DarkAngel048 chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
good fic!
cuteknight101 chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
not aa favorite but still good hurry write more
Hoshi-san chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
Oh God, please update this...it has been 7 months *cries*
ash.ash.ash.ash chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
Hey this is fantastic i can't wait for you to update please update soon cause i really love this story :) thanx
Lunacat7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I really like your story, its very good and well written.

Please update soon, it would be sad to mess this story up.
restingcloud chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story :) am waiting eagerly for what happens next!

peace,

Nicole
Shining Hearts chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
oh.

I like it.

]

But I don't like Demando. At all. I never have. But I did like Saphir, I wonder where the four sisters are in this one (you know, catsy, birdie, them...)

-Bella
Shinpi-no-Flame chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
hehehe, it always seems things never seem to go the way you plan but that is usually because they weren't supposed to end like that, the story is really good, a few grammer issues but otherwise really good, don't worry bout it being different to how you wanted because i read somewhere that when writing a story you create the characters and then all it is is you writing down what happens to them, they live the story you just happen to be the scribe recording their events (did that make a sense, i tend to ramble) anywayz what i am trying to say is that the characters take on their own form and lead the story you merely just write down the events... lol
Shinpi-no-Flame chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
good story line, like it soo far but be careful because at times u say there are 4 new girls and at other points there are only 3 new girls you may just wanna check and fix that up but otherwise it's not bad at all...
SISM chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
Brilliant. Absolute perfection. I loved it. Write more, and update soon.
KeraJeir chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
"I wonder when they'll come get me..." whats that supposed to mean? that shes still evil and that she meant to lead the goddesses there, maybe im just thinking too much.
SISM chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
OMG! Write more, write more! AH! I'm gonna go crazy if you don't update soon! Great job. Awesome use of suspense! Update soon!
KeraJeir chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
Diamond! I thought he was dead?

Oh well great twist, i love a story with loads of twists, Now to contemplate who is the king, Seiya(would love) or Diamond, ah your good, too good.

I like the Intangibles, there names are little um strange, but it would be difficult coming up with new ones.

And Usagi is pregant now that is ...scary i think the word is.

Keep going, looking forward to the next chapter.
tweetypie987 chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
Oy! You can't just leave it like that! That's mean... Boo! I've really been enjoying this story so far, even though I do not know what happens in Stars. :S

Great story so far and good luck with the next chapter! I hope you update really quickly.

tweetypie987* aka Emilee