Reviews for Why So Alone
subaru1999 chapter 16 . 11/6/2009
this was a really great story, I hope you continue writing because you are very good at it... Your creativity for all of the relationships was great and I hope you someday finish this...
llamalover chapter 16 . 1/2/2007
pretty cool, though the "i love you" and "i don''t want to be with you" and the "wait!now i love you!" stuff is getting kind of boring. i think ryou and malik should hook up already, and where is 'kura-sama? you know, Bakura, evil spirit inside millenium ring? i will take over the world through my weak and innocent hikari? i think 'kura-sama should love mariku-sama, and shizuka should get really mad and do something bad or something other than being a horny bitch, she is driving me insane! kill her or something would you? in that retrospect, could you altogether update!
Pai chapter 16 . 10/21/2006
I just started to read you story, and really it's not too bad. The basic polt is quite original, which can be rare when reading Yu-gi-oh fanfiction. Although there are two things that bugged me while reading. First of all the firendships. It seems to me that their over the top, almost to the point of being like a cult.I can understand being that close to one or two friends that you've had for years, but it's not realistic being that close to people you've only met a short time ago. The other thing I noticed was that in some parts things are rushed, and every thing happens a little to fast. If you see this as being a flame I'm sorry, I have a tendency to be blunt.
Andyouthinkimcrazy chapter 16 . 8/14/2006
Heh heh, Amane is so cute and innocent! *huggles her*

Malik will have to defy his brother and be with Ryou... *glares at Mariku and Shizuka*

Maybe you should write a little about what's happening with Bakura...?
lifedoesnotalwaysrule chapter 15 . 7/12/2006
I sort of saw how close Mariku and Ryou before this chapter but not really. Very nice way to end a chapter. Im badly addicted to these readable drugs your handing update
kai-sama bakura's master chapter 15 . 6/28/2006
Nice job, please continue or I will have to use force.
LawliPop chapter 15 . 6/26/2006
I don't think I reviewed in previous chapters, so I'm reviewing now.

I was interested by the summary, wondering what the pairing(s) would be. And I'm so glad I read it, because I love this so far! I must say, RyouxMalikxShizuka is a pairing you don't see everyday - and I guess that's also why I really like this story. It's also very well-written, and all of the characters' emotions are very easy to feel.

I feel so bad for Ryou, with the whole thing with his dad and all - I hope that they can find a cure, because at least that will be one less thing weighing Ryou down. I also feel bad for Malik, after what Ryou did to him.. and kinda sad that he went with Shizuka, especially since he still has feelings for Ryou, but I can't really blame him for it - anyone else would probably do the same thing in his position. Speaking of Shizuka... am I the only one who finds her a little bit of a biatch? She's pretty insensative.. ; Maybe it's just me, I don't know.

I definately wasn't expecting Ryou to turn to Mariku to ease his loneliness. I was thinking that he'd try to subtly win Malik over, but I guessed totally wrong. But I'm not complaining or anything. I love the MarikuxRyou pairing as well. _ I just Ryou hasn't dug a deeper grave for himself by doing this...

Okay, so this review is pretty long. I'm going to wrap things up now. Happy early 4th of July weekend. Update whenever you're able, and I'll be sure to read and leave another review. D
Andyouthinkimcrazy chapter 15 . 6/26/2006
(SEE! I return to review again!) Ah! Stupid Ryou and his evil ways! He should have told Malik anyhow... oh well, at least he's with someone I happen to really like MarikxRyou. *huggles them* Of course, Ryou should still end up with Malik.

... I KNOW! THREE-SOME WITH INSEST! Ryou and Malik and Mariku should all be together!

I wonder how Malik is going to react to Ryou's relationship to Mariku...
Nara Merald chapter 15 . 6/25/2006
Aw Mariku and Ryou! That's so cute. Err, but what will Malik do when/if he finds out?
Andyouthinkimcrazy chapter 14 . 4/7/2006
NO! T_T B-But Ryou and Malik! T_T Gah! It's so very aggrivating! But I want to know what Ryou's reaction will be! Poor Ryou! I just knew that was going to happen! But I guess Shizuka's happy now that she's finally got what she wants. And I'm glad there might be a ure to Bakura's condition even if he does say such entertaining things when he's forgetful!

And don't worry! As long as I remember to check for updates I'll be back to read!
darkniteangle chapter 14 . 4/6/2006
Hey, I really love your story. I hope ryou and malik will get together. Well, please update soon or when you can.

thinks
Nara Merald chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
ha ha i saw that coming! Poor confused Ryou! update soon!
kai chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
GR... SHIZUKA THAT WHORE!
Adva Atreyu chapter 13 . 12/25/2005
Hey there!

Short, but packed full of story-progressing goodness!

I'm ashamed to say, that if a cameo was worked into the mix this time around, I missed it. I'm such a bad person! v_v'.

Hurray for Amane finally showing up!

I was impressed with the writing of this chapter. I'm not sure why, but the way it was written really stuck out to me...can't explain why, though...such a useless reviewer!

My heart goes out to Malik...so dedicated, even with the possiblity of his feelings not being reciprocated. Such is love, I suppose.

Damn that Shizuka! Always interfering!

Enjoy your trip! See ya next chapter!
The Bloody Wretched chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
This is great!

Question: Would it be ok if I used your idea for Bakura to have the memory problem, but instead be Ryou's twin? You're probably going to be like "Whythe hell are you asking me?" but ya, just trying to be polite! _ Wow... O_O Never thought I'd ever say THAT.. O_O
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »