Reviews for Midnight Cook
serenityselena chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
love this story...

I hope you will continue it _
InuYasha-Ranma chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Your story is really good! I can't wait for more. But only if it want one or more chapters longer then only 12...

DragonJack chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
I just finished all ten chapters of your story and I really enjoy it. I look forward to more of it, in fact I cannot wait! but I shall. and I do NOT think that you've made akane "Perfect" I think that you removed some of the things that made her so prone to acting out of only anger or jealousy, actually I think it makes perfect sense. I really like where you're heading with it, and I hope you don't change the direction to much. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
continental-line chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
update soonst!
hes with me not she chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
hiya!

I love your story! can't wait 2 see ryogas punishment! MWAHAHAHAHA! Actually he's one of my favorite characters... My friend Leah has an unnatural infatuation with pig-boy. so, when will your next chapter be? Don't leave us in suspense! Akane must win! She is the only true fiancee! Can't wait for your next installment of...THE MIDNIGHT COOK!
LolitaChi-chan chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
Wow! this is a really, really, REALLY good story. I...um...no words can describe what i am feeling right now. I hope that the next chapter will come in soon. And you don't even have to add any "lemons" in it! (okay im lying...maybe a little bit more.) Well, what can i say, this story is so entertaining. I am very happy! You really made my day. Nice work!
Cupid's Bride chapter 10 . 4/20/2007
Doody! Okay, you need to finish this... I've been waiting, for the last chapter SINCE TWO YEARS AGO! What happened? do you not write any more? you said that you'll have it up! Hahahah...

I would like to point out that this is one of my most favorite RaAk fics of all time... it's definitely in my top ten... maybe even in my top five. You are a most talented writer, and screw anybody else who feels the opposite. HA! I'd like to see them give their characters some depth, the way you had done with Ranman and Akane.

You were right, Akane couldn't have fallen in love with Ranma, in spoite of how he has saved her millions of times. She had to get to know him, and he her.

I love how you developed their relationship, and the evnts leading up to where they are now. But I wish you would conclude it... even if I'll never stop rereading this fanfic. _ Keep up the awesome work, I look forward to reading more of this and of Wounded and your works.
xoxosilver chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
god, when are you going to updatre this story? update please. i keep checking to see if its been updated.
Fluffbeast chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
"Too Perfect" or not i like how Akane is in your fic and i hope you do decide to finish it, definatly worth the last two chapters.
Pinkie chapter 9 . 10/2/2006
Long time fan of this story. When are you going to up date?
Waveless0Emotions chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
so good! i love it!
Ranma Akane Fan chapter 10 . 8/11/2006
Really really love it. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. ) Keep up the good work.