Reviews for Admission
CluelessMajor chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
in all honesty, i don't know how to feel about this one.

I liked that GordoxLizzie, but i'm iffy about GordoxMiranda. I just wanna know, did it ever show in the tv series? reading some MG is making me want to re-watch all the episodes and find some hint of it. hm, i digress. What i really wanted to say was well-done! D I really liked the story, especially the way you wormed into LGM's heads and explored it. It really is a great story! D
startrekfan1177 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Thank you so much for making Gordo a LTJ fan. Less Than Jake is the best band ever.
Lily Rose Granger chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
I have to admit, I'm always happy when I see something by you. As usual, impressive. You really capture the moment. There's such a lack of really well written Lizzie Maguire, and you're fantastic!
ali oldman chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
i really like this story! is this the final chapter? i hope not i want to read more! great job and keep up the great work!
christylee chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
This is so awesome, I don't know what to say. I am blown away. You have taken one little moment in time and analyzed the hell out of it from three different perspectives, and all the voices are so authentic. I especially love some of your phrases, particularly that bit about not wanting to live in a world where there is someone more evil than Kate. And Gordo saying "chutzpah", and the description of Parker with the 40 cats, and the Eject Eject-please stop me! Too many to mention. All I can say is I enjoyed this so much. You have a gift! Thanks for writing this!
Black Knight 03 chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
That was a great look into Gordo's head. I liked how he just couldn't resist saying things, especially to Miranda. This was a great story all together, with all three povs. Honestly, I think you should do kinda of a follow up piece, like after Rome and when Miranda comes back from Mexico. Whatever you do, I look foward to seeing what else you create.
christylee chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
You do angst REALLY WELL.
Jay-Chan chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Oh, you give the characters such life! Such depth! You, my friend, have a very good way of getting into characters' minds. Keep it up , I look foreward to more.

Man, I love how much attention Gordo gets.
brie chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Gordo is the man! He's got three chicks in love with him-even if they all won't admit it. I agree that it would be nice to see what Gordo thinks of all the latest events in his life. Have his feelings changed?

I liked seeing Lizzie's POV. The only thing I found a tad odd is while Lizzie was so strongly against Parker flirting with Gordo she didn't mind the Miranda/Gordo fake flirting. Maybe that was because she never honestly thought there was a chance of the two developing any sorts of feelings for each other so she doesn't view Miranda as competition as she does Parker.

Great job.
C-Unit chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
This is the most exciting story I've read in a little while. I'm liking the multiple perspectives and how the chapters end. Keep up the good work!
Black Knight 03 chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
The multiple POVs of one moment is a cool idea. I enjoyed your approach with the look into Lizzie's head. How she slowly realizes that she too is starting to see Gordo as more of a friend. I'm assuming Gordo is next? That should be a hella of a chapter, lol. His thoughts on Miranda, Lizzie, Parker, and maybe even some other girls too. Can't wait to see the next part.
Black Knight 03 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I liked this, its a nice take off of what you had in "Deinal". I liked Miranda's pov on what happened, espcially concerning her changing feelings for Gordo and her friendship/loyalty to Lizzie. Got a kick out of how you kinda weaved in parts of my "Other Side Of The Story." Looking foward to seeing the next part. BTW, thanks for the compliments.
CircleIntheSand chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Please tell me this isn't a MG fic? It's a good story so far though.

L/G fan 4Life!
brie chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Love the angst. I loved your first one too. I would love to see you write a third part maybe from Gordo's POV. Lizzie McGuire angst is good stuff.