Reviews for The Search For A Tenth RingWraith
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Ha ha! LOVE IT! Good old Faramir, resisting all temptations... and wanting to be a lawyer.

"And how long have you brooded over this?"

"Oh, I almost never think about it."
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
LOVE this story, well done xD
lostheart480 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
it was pretty good. In the begining i thought you were a little obsessed with the word 'dark', but it did turn out all right, and i did laugh somewhat at it too. But in paragraph 26, you spelled 'whitch king' wrong. other than that, the story has coaght my interest.

Lostheart480
Aelaer chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
*cracks up* Pity you don't seem to update this that often, looking at the date you first created it, but it is absolutely hilarious!
Aelaer chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Your writing is readable and you made me laugh in the first chapter. Certainly reading on.
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
Brilliant . . .
Magical Fish chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
Ah hahahahaha! 'Silmaril Bowl,' I love it! That and referring to Nine as a 'little napkin.'And...everything else!
sunset.rising chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
lol! Aww, poor Ringwraith. Defeated once again... _

~Hilary
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! This is one of those awesome things where they make fun of everything. ! That's funny. heheheh...
swift hunter chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
That was quite possibly the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Weird but utterly hilarious. Really, really funny.
killerdoodlebug chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Wow! This story is so creative! I wish that I had the capability to write fanfics as humorous and original as yours! (starts laughing) This is so funny. Oh my gosh. I can't wait until you make the next chapter. (sighs) If only there were more fanfics such as this.
Csillan.Rose chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Lol... _ Poor Ringwraith. I guess he isn't very bright, is he? _ UPDATE SOON! I love this story :D

~Hilary
Magical Fish chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Hurrah for you have updated! Oh Saruman, that wacky fellow. I would certainly never laugh at his beard. Though I shall now always refer to him as "Saruman the Tie-Dyed."
Luiniliel chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Poor Ringwaith number 9. He seems to be a darling fellow, if only he wasn't a scary wraith.

Good Read.
Ivanolix chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
"Yes, now that he thought about it, he did look rather muscular, for a man clad in a large black sheet."

LOL! I just discovered this story, and find it hilarious!