Reviews for What Comes of It
Starhunter79 chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
Great story. The emotions that this story invokes are very powerful. I loved the growth and transformation of Anakin in this story. Obi Wan's light was able to save Anakin and destroy the emperor. I'm sorry that you aren't posting the second part on ffn and that you haven't received the feedback that you deserve. I enjoyed the foreshadowing in the beginning, when Obi Wan tells Anakin he would not like what he found. Thank you for your wonderful story.
Lovell Luka chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
not too dark or too sweet. just right. like the baby bear. XD
Lovell Luka chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
oh dude. this is hot. and fun.
Lovell Luka chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I don't understand what you mean by:
Is this story just not appropriate for There won't be anything graphic, but I wonder if this is even a good place to post it.
Lovell Luka chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
naughty vader. x3
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
:D oooh hot... I knows what anakins has planned! XD
The Nameless Stranger chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
Hello. Having read your story, I'd like, if the Force allows it, to share my thoughts with you about it.
So, when i first saw that there was a story with Obi-wan and Vader, I sqeed in geeky glee and was immediately interested. Now, I won't say I'm dissapointed, but this story did have more potential.
For example, I didn't get sad while reading, and even chuckled at some points (esp. with Obi-Wans witty retorts and an annoyed Vader!), so the drama part didn't really get to me. I would prefer their reunion to be more...impressive? emotional? And Vader to be more intimidating. Also, speaking of Vader, I know that he isn't burned and he doesn't wear the mask and all, but seing a Dark Lord skimming through reports and eating breakfast is somehow a put-off. Moreover, in my opinion, this wasn't the best way to 'break' Obi-Wan. If I were in Vader's shoes-eh...boots-, i'd make him fight for the Sith and kill innocent people. (secret: I had faith in Obi's brave remark in the second chapter: "Don't do this-you may not like what comes of it", all along :D), as it all 'backfired' on Vader in the end. As for the rape scenes, I respect that you don't like making the explicit, as I too don't like writting sth like this, and sometimes, it's hard to read one such scene as well.

But don't get me wrong, I liked your fanfic. I just didn't find it perfect. For example, I especially enjoyed Obi-Wan's in characterness (form his lines to his sacrifice), and his lines are my faves. The ending is really sweet too, and is an interesting way for Anakin to bring the 'balance' to the Force (a.k.a destroy the Sith.) Also, one question: did Obi-Wan love him too (romantically) all along?

All in all, pretty good job. I'm looking forward to read that prequel about Obi's and Padme's plan (if you ever write it), and the sequel too, to see what finally 'is going to come of it'.

See you around,
The Stranger.
Vithian chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
I've read both this story and the one over at Livejournal, and they are both brilliant! Poor Obi-Wan just can't stay out of trouble...

You're are so freaking talented, it's not funny. I really hope you want to be an author, because to deprive the world of your talent would be a sin.

So. Awesome.

Vithian
Evarne chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
Though I was a little bitchy before (really didn't like the other fic), I loved this one. Agressive but with some hint of dark humor very well done. Sadistic!Vader is like my weakness and, even when Obi Wan will always be the one from the movies to me, you did keep his personality in character. So I just used some imagination to make him fit here. ;)

Congrats, nice plot.
charliebrown1234 chapter 13 . 8/13/2010
Wow. I really like your style of writing. There's nothing graphic, which is great because rape grosses me out a bit. I'll read it if the rest of the story is good but this was the perfect blend. I look forward to reading your other Star Wars stories!
Alliebobally1234 chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
THAT WAS AMAZING. AMAZING!
Cinnamon secrets chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
I read this fic a while ago, and I thought it was amazing. Now I have the opportunity to tell you that. Congratulations in this great story. One of the best fics I've read in the Star Wars fandom :)
Ms. Marin chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
I was a huge "fan" of your fics back in the days of, well, 2005 which is now 5 years ago and a long damn time when one stops to think of it.

Anyway. I'd just like to say that I enjoyed re-reading your stories and everything.

There's just this one thing which made me cringe every time I read it. A honest repeated mistake, but nonetheless...

SOMEONE BETTER *NOT* TRY TO HANG SPACESHIPS ON HANGERS! It's called a "hangar". There are no hangers floating in space.
dragonzice chapter 13 . 9/18/2009
wow, I liked it. aw, anakin loves obi-wan so much _ wonder what will happen when padme comes into the picture. great story!
Libby chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
OMG I loved the story so much!