Reviews for Shadows of Light
Blubule chapter 9 . 10/4
That was a wonderful story! Goes immediately in my favourites :)
vivaelanime chapter 9 . 6/25
It is very good
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
I loved was amazing.
KW2009 chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
TruHurts chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Omg! Why are there not more reviews for this story? This may be one of the BEST fanfics I have ever read. I LOVE Snape and you gave such life to the characters! You are an amazing writer and this story is just plan wonderful! :) keep up the good work!
Sasha Mubijo chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
The ending was a little corny, but this was pretty good.
narutonarutolove chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
loved it, itwas an amazing story, i defiantly wont be forgetting it anytime soon.
Rushingriver chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
My one, maybe to some its two, thing(s) that I have to say I did not like in this story are the name Sev, and the few spelling errors that I encountered (in my mind 'Sev' is a spelling error of the name Severus, but I know that most people disagree). That said, I LOVE THE STORY! The plot is amazing, the pairing is uncommon but great, and the overall writing style is quite good. I am going to look at the rest of your stories and see if I should read any of them as well!

potter people eater chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
Absolutely loved it. I'm glad I found it.
aryllia chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
I have to applaud you for the plot and the excellent characterisation, given what we knew about the canon HP world when this was published. Snape didn't end up as some kind of woman, I could kiss you for that miracle alone ;)

If the story had one major weakness in my eyes, it was the multitude of sudden shifts in POV, sometimes even mid-paragraph. While it is nice to see the events from more than one set of eyes, it occasionally became more than a little hard to follow just who's eyes we were watching through. On some occasions it might have been better to omit what the other part in the conversation was thinking and instead showing it through the given POV through ONLY what the given POV would be able to see - facial expression, body language etc.

Of course, this fic wasn't written yesterday and I have no doubt that you have improved since writing this, but I figured it would be no harm in mentioning it since you still haven't taken down the request for constructive criticism.

Enough stalling, I've noticed you've written heaps with other fics and I'm positively salivating over what other literary treasures you might offer! Off I go!
Akunia chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was very good, but it's a gryphon not a gargoyle that leads to Dumbledore's office.
crazyfreak105 chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
that was really really good i love it the only thing that makes me upset is that its over theres not veary many sirius/severus fics out there so please keep up the writting
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
Since I've already reviewed ch.9 and it won't allow me to again I'm doing it here.

Please, PLEASE make a sequel! You wrought Severus perfectly, completely in character as is everyone else. I'd certainly enjoy more stories of this pairing or your writing of Severus of general.

You trully wrote them in perfect form.

I enjoyed reading this (and re-reading it).

So thank you!

Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
very interesting can't wait to see what happens next
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
aww i loved this one

one of the cutest ss/sb stories i've ever read w