Reviews for 29: Moving Forward
sasusaku4life chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
hey this is a good story r u going to update this story cuz it seems like u havent 4 a while if u dont can u give me a message or somethin it might help me out
LaBabyJoker chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
aw how cute! i love EdXWinry stories! and i love this chapter i like the way Winry kept on talking about one sertain guy 'ed' wink wink and her friend was actually talking about both ed and al hopefully winry was talking about ed or else i am totaly lost well love ur story pleaz up-date soon! con Amor Yo!

Me Gusta Esta Istoria!
Lyndsay Davis chapter 8 . 10/28/2005
I LikeiT please before ed and al leave EDxWin Fluff Like Together FLuff (please update soon)
candystaples chapter 8 . 10/21/2005
wow, first time i reviewed but ive been reading this story for a while...T.T

well anyway, i actually am a runner. its hzrd...but, well, never mind. eheh_ i really like this. please dont leave it like some of your other stories.
abandoned-account2234 chapter 8 . 10/14/2005
yay u updated alot quicker! gr8 ch. i didn't think it was pointless (that much) but all of the ch.s u say r pointless r really funny anyway update!
Nyago chapter 8 . 10/13/2005
Winry always been left behind / Which is the sad part, but I am sure she will have lots of fun! Now I am curious to see what you do for this fic now...you got the plot develop now what? XD So much like FMA style. UPDATE SOON!~

Nyago chapter 7 . 10/13/2005
Once again, Izumi is the scariest teacher EVER. XD I love this chapter simply because its so FMA style. You are really keeping them in character! Next chapter awaits!

Nyago chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
Ekk I would have read this earlier but I was hook with school and my job o.o Totally agree with Hughes, what a way to end the party. XD I don't see how you hate this chapter. O.o Its pretty good and well done.

Brickwall847 chapter 8 . 10/13/2005
As much fun as bugging you sounds, I just spent the entire day bugging my friends and bowling. So now I'm all bugged out. And bowled out, I guess. I liked this chapter. It was all rambly, just like my day. And it was good rambling, not 'I like pie, there are six types...' rambling. And if Winry wants to go so bad why doesn't she tell one of them? And Ed is stuborn, he could refuse to go unless they let her come. Or say he wouldn't use any other doctor... Just throwing out random ideas here. Feel free to use them, but be warned! I will scream (happily) and hug you if you do! ) Anywayz!

Love Ya!

Brickwall847
Fallen Angel Akane chapter 8 . 10/13/2005
I've been keeping tabs on this story, and i have to say that it is comming along marvoulously. keep up the great work, and i cannot wait for the next chapter to be written and published!
abandoned-account2234 chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
thank god u updated i was starting to lose hope. don't let this end up like one of those good fanfictions that get updated in about a year! update again soon (like a week or 2) _
Lone Wolf Pup chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
I hope that you update soon this is a good story and i would hate to see it go to waste
VIII chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
Nice chappy, I'll be waiting for more.

~Fan
Brickwall847 chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
Oh! But leaving it at that could kill my debating skills! Well, I'll just have to find a new topic to bug you about. Did I say 'bug'? I ment... Hm. I don't know what I ment. Scary! And I'm ignoring the whaole age thing as a topic because I have a friend who will be 19 when he graduates. So, anyway, good chappie! Did Ed even make a dissision? Or am I just totally lost? Hm. It m,ight be a little bit of both... Anywayz!

Love Ya!

Brickwall847
DeepCrimsonOtaku chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
This was very different from anything I've read in FMA fanfic history.

I love the way the plot along with the characters were in line and kind of symbolized the actual story of FMA (except for the part about auto-mail).

VERY Interesting. I am amused. This seems like it's going to be a fairly long fic considering these 5 chapters and an interlude is only the beginning of their long-awaited journey. And..Man! The depression Al was going through...I was speechless. That was so wonderful. Now that was sad. When Ed is sad, it's sad...but, when Al ... that was pretty moving.

Thank you for writing. I'll definitely be watchin' out for more...keep it going!